Alternate Hob-goblin and goblins

Aiteal

They are gorgeous, both the sculpts and the painting.
Got an email back from the classic minis owner Michael tonight, sadly they are a little too expensive for my tastes, 100 dollars for the 10.
Ahh well, maybe i'll get them for christmas this year

Has anyone found any good organ guns? I really like the old Leadbelcher, but I'm happy to run alternative models. But I'm having trouble finding a nice looking organ gun, even one without goblin crew (as I can get them elsewhere).

Aiteal

Stretch goal Hobgoblins from Ganesha Games (SoBaH) from their upcoming Dwarf themed kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9742092/song-of-blades-hammer-and-forge

aca5f9e235f4818944bc776439b6f66f_original.jpg

fc7c1e380c5b918673575520cdd471f9_original.jpg

Galadrin

If you're looking for models to blend with early 1990's GW (Kev Adams) goblins, the best line is actually not Black Tree's later Harlequin stuff, but their earlier "Fantasy Armies" line. They are small and not overly detailed or exaggerated, which actually makes them excellent rank and file troops (I'd use the more dynamic Harlequin stuff for Mordheim or any other skirmish game).

fa0239.jpg

They may not look like much, but I was delighted by these little guys when they came in the post.

Fuxxx

Brokk":3fnqq3mc said:
Impact Miniatures have released a range of Kev Adams Orcs and Goblins in resin:
https://www.impactminiatures.com/index. ... artbreaker

I actually think it's quite funny they have the resin rights while RPE has the metal rights... Well I do like resin sometimes but I joined the Kickstarter and while they were very fast to help me and replace some of the models it's metal for me any day. Although there are some lesser Goblins just here and not at RPE so I'm still very happy I got those (and just to bolster my troops)

Fuxxx

I just added some more keywords you can search for on my blog. With now 140 companies on the list, I figured searching would become somewhat hard. Other than for Greenskin races or your preferred miniature material you can now also search for styles. There's thematic styles like pirates, undead Greenskins or savage Orcs, but also more stylistic choices like only showing Goblins by Kev Adams or only showing Old school miniatures. I find it hard to define the latter category, so for now I only added companies to it, that sell rather old ranges. I might add an old school style category later on though :)
https://collectinggreen.home.blog/2020/ ... es-styles/

Fuxxx

Can anyone help me out identifying this fine chap? No idea how old or what company...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-215412~3.png
    Screenshot_20210628-215412~3.png
    222.1 KB · Views: 1,179

Fuxxx

Really? Their orcs have a very different style... I thought of Excalibur first but those are different as well..

Padre

I know. It doesn't look Mantic does it? I checked on the mantic website since and I cannot find it. It looks like it might more likely be Black Tree Designs to me.

Back