Vulture Warriors for BOYL15

Couple of pics of the Vulture warriors base.

0F17AC37-4093-44D0-9079-56CF7C28DD36.jpg

10A7702C-14D8-4F6D-9424-4BC20EFA2A43.jpg

Add a foundry table and big piles of moss as algae and we're good to go. Could either of you chaps print out the scenario and bring it with you? I don't have a printer and I forgot to do it before I finished work.

Cheers

cheetor

I only today realised that this was taking place over the weekend. I will do everything that I possibly can to get a game of this in if there is room.

How long do reckon a game will take to play out? I'm free between Asslessmans "Androids" game and Axioms Underhive game on Saturday, ostensibly between 1500 and 1700hrs. I may have some time on Sunday afternoon too, depending on the duration of the Deathrace.

I will hunt you guys down and beg to play with your toys during one of both of those time intervals.

I have non-GW but very suitable robots that I can bring and lend to you guys if you need them. I also have 8 x RT orks armed with bolter plus a single Heavy Bolter and single plasma gunner plus a couple of ork characters if they are any use.

Fantastic work Colin. I can't wait to see this.

dral

Looks great!

I've just about the got the Paranoia guys done, eye's and varnish left to do tonight, and the robots to paint.

I'll print a bunch of copies of the scenario off too and bring them over.

Can't wait to play this :grin:

Erny

As mentioned I have enough orks painted with the correct equipment to cover this (though two of the flamers may look suspiciously like plasma guns). However they were painted over ten years ago and whilste fully painted they woudl only count as OK tabletop standard. If other peoples orks are available please do use them, I'll bring mine to cover all eventualities. If I get time in the next two days I'll spruce them up a bit but it's unlikely.

Quick picture for you all to judge the standard they are painted to:

5e5404ac.jpg

485624d0.jpg

As far as I'm aware, there are no set game times. I'm booked into other games most of Saturday and Sunday morning, I don't know about the other guys. I think it'll be a case of us setting it up and folk being able to have a game as and when they like. Obviously as the scenery guy I'm cool with that but the other guys will have to vouch for their mini's. It's their toys after all. I reckon if you get 3 folk together to have a go then do so. What do you think Dral, Erny?

dral

That's fine with me. I will have to slope off just after lunch on sunday but otherwise i'm happy to the leave the figures to be used.

Back