Chainsaw Warrior with Space Hulk rules

Scalene

Bit by bit the remaining elements are being ticked off. I definitely needed to make some secret door pieces, and I knocked out a couple of traps while I was at it.
http://www.warfactory.co.uk/wp/2015/06/24/chainsaw-warrior-accessories/.

cw_spiked_pit.jpg

cheetor

Is there are timeframe for this game at BOYL Scalene? Have I missed it? I have a couple of other games planned for the weekend and I want to make sure that they dont clash if possible.

Scalene

Don't worry Cheetor, I have no confirmed players yet!

I'm planning to do one game on Friday afternoon (starting around 2pm), one 10am Saturday morning, and at least one on Sunday, time tbc depending on demand.

Could anyone who would like to play confirm one of these times (say when you are free if Sunday)? I can accommodate 1 player for each of the 2 Chainsaw Warrior squads and 1 to play Darkness. Minimum required would be one player who could control both squads and I'll play Darkness. (So that's a minimum of one and a maximum of three per session).

tatsujin

My commitments are;
Judge Dredd on Friday 15:00-17:00

Anarchy in the Underhive (NPCs) game 1 on Saturday 17:00-20:00
So I'm happy to commit to;
Chainsaw Warrior ('Good Guys') in Session 1 on Saturday 10:00-13:00

I would happily play (as the forces of Darkness) in Session 3 on Sunday 13:00-16:00 PM (if I could... :) )

Consider me committed!

cheetor

Scalene":b6m9p0vk said:
Don't worry Cheetor, I have no confirmed players yet!

I'm planning to do one game on Friday afternoon (starting around 2pm), one 10am Saturday morning, and at least one on Sunday, time tbc depending on demand.

The only one that I am hopeful to be able to take part in is the Saturday 10am game. Im waiting to hear exactly when another game that I am committed to is taking place, but until then if you could pencil me in for that game then that would be great Scalene. I will confirm as soon as I know for certain.

Thanks! I hope that I can get to play in this one, it really appeals :)

cheetor

I just checked and sadly my schedule conflicts with this game, so I cant take part. Boo.

If by any chance you run it in the Saturday afternoon then I might be able to manage it, but no guarantee even so. A pity. I will definitely pop over for a look though.

Just John

I'd like to play as a Chainsaw warrior on either Sat morning or Sun afternoon if possible. Sunday after 1pm would be my preference.

Scalene

I have edited the first post in this thread with current schedule and players. There are still spaces, so sign up quick! There's a prize on offer too!

Back