Rogue Trader vs Fallout

Scalene

Great. I'll take Children of the Cathedral. I could also supply models for NCR (Foundry SWAT or Copplestone troopers), Raiders (various Copplestone and Foundry scum) and some Ghouls (5 zombies with assault rifles), if that would help anyone else join the game.

Good call...personally they are one of my favourite factions!!

If you could bring your other models that would be great!

Cheers;

Legio

Hello All,

For those of you taking part can you just let me know how you're getting along with your forces...and maybe post some pretty pics too!!

Is there room for one more? I could do NCR or some kind of wastelander force, and possibly provide models for others. Totally understand if it's full, of course!

Grumdril

Legiocustodes":2qtsixew said:
Hello All,

For those of you taking part can you just let me know how you're getting along with your forces...and maybe post some pretty pics too!!

Are you sure you want an update...? :)

I've assembled most of my force, although I'm hemming and hawing over whether I need to replace a couple of models, and whether to dive in and convert an oxen into a brahmin (I sort of like the Armorcast Mootant cow, but it's not quite what I had in mind, although I've also just found out they do some rather nice beastmen, so maybe I should just swallow the shipping charges and save myself a bunch of time).

I've got 2 guys with their base colours on, and another one undercoated, so still a fair way to go! But they are at the front of my painting queue, and there's still several weeks to go... or so I keep telling myself.

Paul / Grumdril

Cheers for the update mate!! All sounds good to me, you've still got loads of time left!

Do a Brahmin.... Do a Brahmin!! You know it makes sense!

I'm getting ready to turn a squad of old Warzone infantry into Troopers (they have great Montana hats) and some more into Rangers. I also have some Copplestone troopers I might mix in. I'll bring my Raiders as well just in case. I'll try to do some photos this weekend if the sun stays bright.

Also, do you want any terrain brought?

Legiocustodes":yybu8x2w said:
Sounds good mate! Terrain would be really helpful; what are you thinking?

It kind of depends on transport; I can certainly bring scatter terrain like barrels, barricades, wreckage and so on. Space permitting, I could try to fit in larger things like buildings and so on. Sadly, I don't have anything specifically cool and Fallout-y, although if I finish my squad in time I could try a billboard or two.

I'll take some photos this weekend with a selection of models and terrain, time permitting.

Yeah, feel free to add your random Wastelanders!

Welcome aboard!

All I am just doing a rough work out of how many troops people need for a rough balance, and to ensure the game moves at a bearable pace.

BOS: 5
Enclave: 4
NCR: 7
Mutants: 5
Children of the Cathedral: 8
Caravan: 5-8
Wastelanders: 9
Vault City: 6
Raiders: 7

Is this massively different to what anyone else has been thinking?

Legiocustodes":s1noxe1v said:
Yeah, feel free to add your random Wastelanders!

Welcome aboard!

All I am just doing a rough work out of how many troops people need for a rough balance, and to ensure the game moves at a bearable pace.

BOS: 5
Enclave: 4
NCR: 7
Mutants: 5
Children of the Cathedral: 8
Caravan: 5-8
Wastelanders: 9
Vault City: 6
Raiders: 7

Is this massively different to what anyone else has been thinking?

I was thinking I might have one of the NCR be something a little special, like a Ranger. Would that mess things up too much? I'm not just saying that because I have a guy in a long duster and a gas mask with a six-shooter. Well, OK, I might be.

Oh, and these photos show off some of the models and terrain I can bring (although there is more terrain; look for more when I do the painted NCR guys). It sounds like people have forces, but if anybody needs a guy or two I should be able to supply as long as you don't mind my solid C+ painting.

Raiders:

MpzKvwPdM6-JYQ6E0A7jeIWSz9SDRpIpz-fCeKgpKOs=w724-h643-no

GUr4AuR1akR4T4O7rlXN_hMBZoqZ9JJ5frLs3lHh_rg=w973-h643-no

Ghouls: (although I'm thinking that some of the NCR guys will be ghouls, since we know they have ghoul citizens)

YzTTn_2Za5y6jDGlbQ46CO1TpIh_r9oFOmRqJpXaGrM=w516-h643-no

BUUL0ADfYT0AhN5WTxD70CMp3LQPSLXBMPxOkYok7Iw=w1366-h627-no

16UjFZZCqDubsfswQOvAaXYDWplZYwN_zXe9jxyLelY=w1366-h635-no

Raiders/scavengers/wastelanders:

s_NQsxYA4Zu6NZkRZp9ByeY2QGimMqDnv4zwCNlSxvk=w534-h643-no

rmv-C3Jv913Wnzp3Y4oe4bxGT6U4ORkxZb9YTo9dd3s=s643-no

ujZXtRKgBOVeULwwUqXq8iIEwv2koyknliTtsn_JTrk=w803-h643-no

Mz5sq_Eajzc6L0g3rnP-1T3C2TEnhNwVC800uAbR5Vs=w822-h643-no

xBu2-lGeysORR6gOGMVxFynKoab97WqldYKPUKK9tEU=w836-h643-no

BG2SVnXf7rSlcvD_2VKedZHcphAgk9vEgg06y56SJcc=w940-h643-no

P3pnrj_W-tfXbMNPkggYe_qI6s8I945bM39exaEbD7g=w1144-h643-no

MqZSOI9aiu_gBEJMs1nLxf-D8cW69TEWZjPZanUWtXQ=w1144-h643-no

5zueB-4yqv7gGzSjPQ7owcVXuAVEMJzOdWBdI19di2U=w1144-h643-no

9g-AY8IXct_eHrB3Pyrf_SrDixtiXNWV9oLdVVKLx38=w1144-h643-no

1A-Q4SUkubintr9dmg7B1iyYthxTRGKYFqaGp5Wu_Fk=w1144-h643-no

0wcMXihQq6jbb7xx-Bi3lm7ZBFK7UtUqYlOEgJXF22k=w1144-h643-no

lfpSwhsNioQTiJIS5Bs4UnYqU7X_8GeV3kIb-5MDhe0=w1154-h643-no

0t8m23Uuq3hHNXk0IyTNrDfGo0nvBIEExCxAbyw6iwg=w1144-h643-no

EV1_cbqD7vm6r_q0QXRjmNfNdU0KUz2Aul4fLGhhq-A=w1144-h643-no

pV25598mytopyFQjygTNGWJ_HRTHUCxXDk_L7_-EEpg=w1144-h643-no

Not much on the retro-style, but some bread-and-butter post-apocalypse stuff.

JellyRovers

Great stuff James!

Thanks, I will bring along a gang of Post-Apoc figures along. I have another game booked on the day so hopefully I can get this one in as well. They can be super generic wasteland types!

Perfect!

James those minis are fantastic and that scenery is awesome, definitely bring the scenery, I have some more generic ruins and craters so your stuff will add the perfect post apocalyptic feel!!

And I have painted up my first NCR trooper. The model is a Warzone 2nd ed. Capitol Light Infantry trooper, who maybe looks a little badass for the generally hapless NCR Troopers -- but I couldn't pass up the hat.

CySd-0YLm0sG7pHBumcffJ2dQGmSx-jHh5ngsUJye50=w491-h643-no

Back