BOYL 2015 - Proposed Timetable

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2015, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Tue May 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: BOYL 2015 - Proposed Timetable

Thanks for your work on this Weazil. I'll probably do another Chainsaw Warrior session later on Sunday - so say one from 10am-1pm and another from 1.30-4.30 if anyone is still around for the later session. There are at least a few who aren't travelling far who might stick around for it.

Post Thu May 14, 2015 4:31 am

Soooo... Does the Friday get filled up more? How early can guests begin to arrive on Friday? For MY part, I intend to be at the Foundry for every minute of BOYL, and if an unscheduled pickup game is all I can find on Friday morning then I'll play it.

Post Wed May 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Hi chaps

I've finally updated the schedule to reflect the latest comments and concerns on this thread. Please could you check it and determine if you want anything else to move.

Thanks!
Regards,
Gaj

Always interested in contacting any gamers interested in Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition!
Also interested in any old 80's Citadel figures you may want to get rid of.

http://warhammerforadults.blogspot.com

Post Wed May 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Drew Williams wrote:Soooo... Does the Friday get filled up more? How early can guests begin to arrive on Friday? For MY part, I intend to be at the Foundry for every minute of BOYL, and if an unscheduled pickup game is all I can find on Friday morning then I'll play it.

Hi Drew

Sorry for not responding to this - I kept avoiding this thread because I hadn't updated the schedule!

Simply, you can pitch up when Foundry open, which is about 10:00. I'm still trying to get a grip on the catering, so I can't be sure you'll get any bacon sandwiches for the Friday, but I'll keep you posted on that front - update hopefully this week! Typically, we say the event starts at about 13:00, because most will use the Friday morning to travel (That's what I'll be doing at any rate). I'm also not especially concerned about table schedules on the Friday because the games are so ad-hoc.

The best I can recommend is posting up a thread here to say when you'll be there and for the sort of game you're looking for. I have no doubt you'll be able to jam-pack your day, even if you didn't arrange a thing before hand!
Regards,
Gaj

Always interested in contacting any gamers interested in Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition!
Also interested in any old 80's Citadel figures you may want to get rid of.

http://warhammerforadults.blogspot.com

Post Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 pm

I'm not sure I understand the timings on the chart (second post), because the labels are in the middle of each row - is it labelling the top of the row, or the bottom. I think that Day 2 kicks off at 10am, but it includes 11 rows, which at one hour each would take the finish time up to 9pm - and I thought it was supposed to finish at 8pm. I have a nasty feeling that there might be one less hour in reality than the chart indicates.

Regarding Chainsaw Warrior, I'm planning to do one game on Friday afternoon (starting around 2pm), one 10am Saturday morning, and at least one on Sunday, time tbc depending on demand. Allow 3 hours each. Would you be able to update the schedule?
Previous

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2015