[BOYL2015] Proposed Event List (31st July - 2nd Aug)

antipixi

Re: [BOYL2015] Proposed Event List (Early August Dates Pendi

Captain Crooks":18i5prw8 said:
I'd like to tentatively put forward for Sunday morning=
The Wacky Races Massacre presents: DEATHRACE 40,000....

Added and great news that you're going to try to make it over here!

Thantsants

Citadel Collector":13pumi09 said:
I appreciate I'm biased because I'm only an hour's drive from Foundry, but multiple meets per year at Foundry - not necessarily under the banner of "BOYL" - would be ace! :mrgreen:

I'm hoping to do this to get my Shrine of Rigg/Magnificent Sven project moving again - a mixture of local YOBS games with perhaps a few meetups with anyone else interested in getting involved at Foundry/Slayer Gaming if there is the demand for it. As I'm hoping to get lots of games (or at least one a day) at BOYL 2015 that should free me up from running any big mega-games (fun though it was!). If needs be though I could play the final scenario with the shrine and various altercations outside it at BOYL 2015 if it hadn't happened by then - if it had then that gives me another day to play something else!

That doesn't necessarily solve Chico's problem, other than playing local games, and I'd definitely be up for attending a second weekend event in the winter.

Great to hear Captain Crooks is hoping to make the epic voyage from down under!

Harry

Orlygg":8rlyfuua said:
Multiple shows were discussed last year. The opinion then was that there should be one BIG main one that everyone tries to get to and smaller regional meet ups! Perhaps we should be exploring this...
Well GROG (Gloucestershire Retro and Oldhammer Gamers) meet 5 times a year for a big game.
Halloween, Christmas, Valentines day, Easter and early Summer. Anyone is welcome.
If I am closer for anyone than Newark and they want to join us for some Oldhammery fun ... drop me a PM.

I made it to BLOGCON ... Given the above once a tear is good for me ... However ... if there were two visits to the Foundry planned ... it is unlikely that I would resist getting together with you fellas.

ChaosChild

whiskey priest":6b8yukqj said:
Is blogcon happening again this year?
There was one in May at Yorkshire Air Museum, a much smaller affair than last year's. There was talk of another in October but I have no idea what's happening on that front or where it will be held.

Golgfag1

Well, yet again I've taken the boyz to BOYL and failed for various reasons not to get them on the table :( :( :( - So next year - I'm not planning anything at the moment - apart from turning up my new toy boat and a few new figures to take part in Warhammer Ahoy and Chico\s Judge Dred game.

Unless, anybody wants to arrange a large game where a few big green ladz with serious angry issues can come out and play! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any offers, please?

Paul / Golgfag1

JellyRovers

I would love multiple meetups at the Foundry. Great venue, great staff, a chance to give the Ansells even MORE cash a year and in the middle of the country!

Fimm McCool

Time to start adding some days and times to the calendar? Need to know how many times I've triple-booked myself for all these glorious games! :lol:

Thantsants

Back in action again - finally!

I know there's not a great clamour for tables on the Friday, but could I add the Trolltooth Wars game me and Warlord Paul are planning on playing. It'll be the first scenario we've concocted from the action in the novel - the Hill Goblin raid on Zharradan Marr's Cunnelwort caravan. We're going to be using the old Fields of Battle rules that appeared in Fighting Fantasy magasine back in the day.

Other than that I hope to join Lenihan's Journey to the East with my Hobgoblins on Saturday and get my Goblin Giant Ship done for a bit of Warhammer Ahoy on Sunday.

Snickit

Do we know how may tables we're going to have to play with?

Is there a table reservation list? I'm not massive on this idea but sadly I fear it may be needed.........................................

tatsujin

Check out Weasil's post on page 2 of the Topic titled Timetable.

Roughly, two 15'x6', one 12'x6', three 7'x7', three 8'x4' and a few 6'x4' are available.

Asslessman

Just for the update :

Do Rogue Traders Dream of Electric Goats? DRTDOEG
Organiser – Asslessman
Day - Saturday
Max Players - 7
Current players -
- Axiom
- Whiskey Priest
- Captain Crooks
- Cheetor/Sho3box
- Antipixi