Oldhammer In The New World 2015

Keep your eyes on this space for updates.

Currently scheduled for Aug 7-9 in Allentown, PA.

There is alot of good stuff in the works, so try and make it. Would love to see some west coast lead-heads this year!

Fred9802

I am almost a lock for this. Deciding on what to prep, not so certain. :)

I am hoping that we can include vehicles in our RT/Confrontation game so I can have some silly bikes involved.

Blue in VT

Just to keep this thread moving I'll let you know that planning continues for the event and we will be making the "official" announcement ASAP. We are just waiting for a few things to fall into place.

Regards,

Blue

http://givemlead.blogspot.com/2015/04/oldhammer-weekend-usa.html
Page_1.jpg

I should be able to make it all 3 days since it's only a 10 min drive. I'm curious why Allentown was picked for the site this year. Are there other Oldhammer fans in the Lehigh Valley?

ardyer

Deathjester25":2pymy8ds said:
I should be able to make it all 3 days since it's only a 10 min drive. I'm curious why Allentown was picked for the site this year. Are there other Oldhammer fans in the Lehigh Valley?

That's where Rusty, the guy who rented the hall lives :lol:

Blue in VT

It sounds like Drew Williams will be attending ...but other than that I'm not aware of anyone hoping across the pond. If I had the money I would love to... :grin:

Cheers,

Blue

I had planned on it, then we scheduled Oldhammer USA around the same time. So doing that instead. I am going to BOYL one of these years ;). After the recent combat cards controversy I'm wary of Fimm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ogryn

5hrs for me from West PA. So I should be there also. I will know better in a month or so.
Exciting!

Back