Oldhammer Realm of Chaos 80s Rogue Trader: The Movie

Asslessman

BMX : check
LASERs : check
Post-apoc : check
Retro video games : check

just need to see if they're wearing casio watches and listening to walkmen but it seems to be teh deal.

Thanks Zhu & Whiskey,

They're awesome!!!!!!

My wife is now starring at me, wondering why I'm smiling & laughing so hard at what she thinks is a trailer for a B grade 80's movie. Little does she know :razz:

annagul

I thought "Turbo Kid" trailer was the most awesome movie ever, but... but... Kung Fury is... well, the awesome epic level is over 9000!!

Zhu Bajie

Count Von Bruno":1qypdjo2 said:
I haven't looked in this section for ages, glad I did!

It's like the attic of the forum where nobody ever goes, but we keep our mad old Auntie. a stash of old comics and a Commodore 64.

Blue in VT

Zhu Bajie":2btpmbap said:
Count Von Bruno":2btpmbap said:
I haven't looked in this section for ages, glad I did!

It's like the attic of the forum where nobody ever goes, but we keep our mad old Auntie. a stash of old comics and a Commodore 64.

...it is also where we keep Zhu.... 8-)

:lol:

Cheers,

Blue

PS...love ya brother... ;)

zoggin-eck

Haha, I hadn't played the PC Gorkamorka demo in a couple of years. I just wasted my time trying to get it to work properly! Thanks Zhu :lol:
Shame it was never finished. It could have been good (even if it probably wouldn't have been!)

Protist

I'm afraid the Turbo Kid short seemed a little forced to me, though perhaps a full length movie will be better... who knows. Each to their own but it was a little too slapstick and predictable for my tastes.

Kung Fury however looks fucking hilarious! Kung Fury vs Kung Fuhrer is worth watching, even without the k-fu kick taking out a squad car, Thor incarnate thrashing through NY city, barbarian with spiked bra, Uzi and dinosaur steed and the (best of all) kung fu arcade!!!

I must see that film

Back