Salute 2015

Right, it'll soon be time for Salute. I go every year and love it. Who else is going to be spending silly money on toy soldiers then hiding them from their wives?

Skarsnik

I'll be there, but I can't hide any purchases from my significant other as she'll be standing next to me when I make them!

Niibl

I just booked the trip and bought my salute ticket.
Visiting the freebooter booth as a plain customer will be strange :grin:

Masterwork

I havent been to salute for a couple of years but I'll be going this year! I bought my ticket a few weeks ago and got my trip planned. Hopefully I'll meet up with Goblin Lee and we can catch up and talk goblins and gubbins...

It would be good to meet other fellow Oldhammer leadheads and put faces to internet profiles...

Does anyone know if last years salute figure is for sale anywhere?

Skarsnik

Masterwork":lo3v7nw9 said:
I havent been to salute for a couple of years but I'll be going this year! I bought my ticket a few weeks ago and got my trip planned. Hopefully I'll meet up with Goblin Lee and we can catch up and talk goblins and gubbins...

It would be good to meet other fellow Oldhammer leadheads and put faces to internet profiles...

Does anyone know if last years salute figure is for sale anywhere?

I'd have one I'd be willing to part with for some old lead. Any trades?

This Salute virgin is going finally this year, ticket already brought, even managed to wrangle some hours off my shift that Saturday, and since it's the week after payday.... and with lots of extra overtime in my pay.... I will be struggling into work afterwards laden down with lead, plastic, resin, paper and paint :lol:

It's a good thing the Excel is only a mile away from my work place which is quarter of a mile away from my home!

Mick Boddy

Hi All, just to let people know we will be putting a game on at Salute useing 3rd Edition Rules, so if you have any spare time from your shopping why not come round and have a chat with us. We are on Table GL05.

lenihan

Oooo I'll take a look at that. What's the scenario? What forces will be involved? Tell us more!

Back