Roll20 Blood Bowl second edition

DaImp

:grin:

That Chris bloke sounds dodgy. Lets gang up on him! ;)

Just been reading through the second edition rules and I forgot how different they were to third edition. It really is a very different game. Not all that complicated though, just have to forget all the other Blood Bowl rules! Loving the fluff in these old books, so great to read it all again :)

phreedh

DaImp":270k0t1i said:
:grin:

That Chris bloke sounds dodgy. Lets gang up on him! ;)

Just been reading through the second edition rules and I forgot how different they were to third edition. It really is a very different game. Not all that complicated though, just have to forget all the other Blood Bowl rules! Loving the fluff in these old books, so great to read it all again :)
Yeah, I had a quick leaf through Star Players and Companion yesterday evening... It's funny how many concepts that are now standard (such as blitzing, or assisting on a block) were late additions, almost after thoughts (see shoulder charge and ganging up).

Check out the mixed race teams with the random team generation table. That's the ticket right there, that's what we need to play by! =D

DaImp

And we need to use the full campaign rules, with between game effects, magic, bribes, special weapons etc... it is pure mayhem.

bug16

DaImp":2onau3i7 said:
The original Blood Bowl PC game had top down sprites that we could use. I have the game but need a way to open the .WAD files to get to the graphics

Are the .WAD files not just renamed .ZIP files like they are for games like Doom/Wolfenstein/etc?

Back