[BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died - FULL UP

Chico

The Day the Law Died

judge_caligula.jpg

Cal: "I have today passed a law to maintain public order! Deputy Chief Judge Fish will announce it!"
Fish: "Bloop!"
Cal: "You have heard the law. The penalty for disobedience is death!"

So after running the Angel Gang ambush at this years BOYL and it turning out to my favourite game of the weekend I thought I'd run another one next year.

This time based on the Day the Law Died story arc.

Ruleset would again be Necromunda 2.0 with a few tweaks and a GM with a few surprises.

Who would be interested in something like this?

Players and Forces (Including those who still need players to control them)

Cheetor - Renegade Robots - (Maybe dependant on timings)
Jamie Loft - Judges (Tutors or Cal's Judges)
Richard Legg - (Tutors or Cal's Judges)
Whiskey Priest - Klegg
Golgfag - Judges on Lawmasters
Matthew Dunn - Citi Def
tatsujin - SJS
Niibl - Cits/muties/perps

Re: Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died

I'd be interested but I think I may already have outstretched myself as far as games go. I do have a full set of SJS judges though.

Ray Earle

I'd be up for this. I have some judges I've been meaning to paint for ages.

antipixi

This year's game was great fun, so I'm interested as long as I haven't already over-committed.

Chico

Thinking friday afternoon a nice relaxed but fairly quick game.

I have a provide all the mini's is needed (Minus Judge Glass which I can't see to win a auction of) but if people want to add there own bits then that works for me. BOYL is a year away so plenty of time to work everything out.

ChaosChild

Potentially very interested. Still gutted I couldn't make this year's game.

If this is on the Friday I've got a feeling I may wind up taking a day off from work just so I can come into work anyway. :grin:

Chico

I think Friday would indeed be best as for me that's the shortest gaming day dew to travelling and it'll be a fairly relaxed game.. like everything I GM.

Leromides

Re: [BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died

If it was more the early evening than afternoon I would be up for it. I had a great time at the angel gang game.

Chico

Afternoon/Evening it's all open, it all of course depends on what time I arrive in sunny Nottingham/Newark and by whatever transport heh

cheetor

I regret missing your Dredd game this year Chico.. I will do my best to get involved in next years one if I can. I have some Citadel Uglies and Fatties that might make a fun, if presumably pretty rubbish faction.

Chico

No worries about not joining in, there was alot if fun stuff going on at the same time.

No idea yet what factions will be involved as of yet other then SJS and Dredd W/ Tutors, but I can see a Fattie/Ugly gang wandering around getting in the way rather funny.

ineptmule

I don't really know anything about Judge Dredd but I certainly know my Necromunda. Not sure if we'll be there on Friday, but if we are I think we'll want to get involved.

Chico

Welcome to join in, there is a small chance that this won't happen depending on what time my coach/train gets to nottingham/newark on the Friday and what space I have to bring everything up.

Anyone which could lend scenery for this game would be helpful and I'd be greatful, or I may just use the Citiblock floor plans for that oldschool feel.

cheetor

WIth commitments still being a bit up in the air, I am not 100% certain that I will be able to participate in this yet, but I do hope to.

As it happens I have ended up working on Renegade Robot miniatures recently, so I hopefully I will be able to slot into the game with those Chico. I have these done to date with a few more almost finished to come.

constructioncrew9.jpg

Robots instead of Fatties and Uglies wont spoil your creative vision I hope Chico :) Seriously though, if they are not appropriate for what you have planned then let me know and I will get something else ready.

If nothing else they will give the Judges a reason to fire Armour Piercing :geek: 8-)

Chico

Aye a Renegade Wobot Mob(Better have a Walter in it though :razz:) is fine and dandy.

There is a chance that this game won't be taking place but if all goes as planned and I'm getting a lift up with Mr Paul it'll take place. As it's a case of bring up my terrain and if I coach it up I just won't be able too.

cheetor

Yeah, no hassle. We can play it by ear fir now and see how things work out.

Ill cewtainly get Walter in wegardless.

Niibl

I'd like to take part if there is still a slot.
I can't provide terrain but floor plans are a good idea anyway.
The City Block plans would be classic.

Chico

More then welcome to take part, no real idea of how many people are interested but I have plenty of stuff to go around plus those wanting to use their own stuff thats fine too as I'll just make up rules for on the everything on the day unlike a good GM which will plan it all heh.

All everyone needs to know is that it won't be fair and balanced but designed for fun :)

Chico

Righto boys and girls this is a question for everyone playing:

We have 2 options to choose from:

Option 1: We game on my set of Mantic Deadzone terrain, plus side it's MC1/Underhive themed. Downside is that I don't have massive amount (see picture)

DSC_0020.JPG

Option 2: We go old school and use floor plans from the Judge Dredd RPG. Upside is that it's rather fitting at a Oldhammer Event. Downside is that my floors plans are 16" by 22" so small but still suitable for a skirmish.

So whatcha want? :)

Chico

Right-o space is filling up fast, only 3 slots left and they are for the following set teams: Cal + SJS, Dread + Friends, Citi Def

So if you want a place book quick and which team you want to borrow/use.

Back