Tables etc at Foundry

Thantsants

What sort of time can we come in to get games set up tomorrow?

I see the games are timetabled from 1.00pm but can we get in any earlier? No worries if not - just working out when I need to set off.

weazil

Hi T

I believe they'll be open all day, so you're welcome to arrive earlier. I'll be confirming everything with Marcus today, so I'll let you know if I hear anything different. I know they're relatively informal, so you might find they're only 'warming up' at that point :)

Hi I am due to play Curis but can't see that a table has been reserved for the Saturday afternoon? Do we need to do anything further to book one?

I assume we need to bring all of our own terrain etc for the table? Do I need to bring game board/terrain tiles as well? ie are the 6 by 4 tables lirterally just bare tables?

Thanks

Graham

ChaosChild

Greater Harlequin":h9iy26jn said:
Hi I am due to play Curis but can't see that a table has been reserved for the Saturday afternoon? Do we need to do anything further to book one?

I assume we need to bring all of our own terrain etc for the table? Do I need to bring game board/terrain tiles as well? ie are the 6 by 4 tables lirterally just bare tables?

Thanks

Graham
The table is booked, even if it's not on the form yet. In terms of terrain, the tables have basic scenery (mostly fantasy style) but any additional scenery you can bring would be most welcome.

If there is anybody else who needs a table, please say so. I'm in the process of making sure we have enough set up, there should be a couple of spares but it would make my life easier if I knew the list was complete.

weazil

Greater Harlequin":33njf2c9 said:

Thanks

Graham

Hi Graham

I see you've registered on the form, so I've added the table to your name. Curis - if you're reading this, could you register on the form posted above, please? That's the place I use to track the attendance and table booking.

Thanks

weazil

ChaosChild":1xzi2z1j said:
Greater Harlequin":1xzi2z1j said:

Thanks

Graham
The table is booked, even if it's not on the form yet. In terms of terrain, the tables have basic scenery (mostly fantasy style) but any additional scenery you can bring would be most welcome.

If there is anybody else who needs a table, please say so. I'm in the process of making sure we have enough set up, there should be a couple of spares but it would make my life easier if I knew the list was complete.

Hi ChaosChild

I've just sent through the final table schedule (on excel) to customers@wargamesfoundry.com - this is the final position I'm aware of - the only change has been Curis and Greater Harlequin's scheduled game.

Thanks

ChaosChild

weazil":28bwj1yi said:
ChaosChild":28bwj1yi said:
Greater Harlequin":28bwj1yi said:

Thanks

Graham

Hi ChaosChild

I've just sent through the final table schedule (on excel) to customers@wargamesfoundry.com - this is the final position I'm aware of - the only change has been Curis and Greater Harlequin's scheduled game.

Thanks

That's how I read the situation too, thanks for confirming. It's all looking good from this end.

Back