GorkaMorka RT Bash

cheetor

Good to see your wheels finished antipixi, nice work.

I printed and laminated the various card elements yesterday evening (ignore the dodgy work surface please).

gasgrabcard.jpg

I also dug out the Gasoline Markers and a few GoMO scrap counters to serve as Goal points for scoring with the Gas.

gasgrabgoalsgasoline.jpg

Pretty much anything will do for Goal markers, but some post apocalyptic scrap is a bit generic. As the size of the marker doesnt really matter, feel free to bring a themed model to function as a goal if you have one. I was thinking of using Mushrööm Klöwds drum kit for example, just for laughs.

goffrockersdrummer2.jpg

I have a fair bit to do in prep for the weekend this evening and I am travelling tomorrow, so the next time that I speak to you guys will be Friday afternoon I expect. Im looking forward to meeting you all in person and to having a fun, easygoing weekend. Talk to you all at BOYL :)

Hey, they turned out alright :grin: you must have sweet cutting skillz, I'm not allowed near the scissors anymore because I can't cut a straight line to save my life...

cheetor

Captain Crooks":cnra8hs5 said:
Hey, they turned out alright :grin:

They look good Captain, thanks for the time that you spent on them. I will do my best to ensure that we get loads of photos of the game.

you must have sweet cutting skillz,

Im very strict in my approach ;) :lol:

I'm not allowed near the scissors anymore because I can't cut a straight line to save my life...

A cheap guillotine from a global discounting supermarket chain (Lidl in my case). That and a cheap laminator (same supplier) are essentials for the anal-retentive toy soldier scenario enthusiast I find. That and access to a decent printer at work :)

Back