[BOYL14]: Judge Dredd Game Ideas

Chico

Ok boys and girls,

As I've had 4 people drop out now in the last day or so, I'm completely unsure whose wanting to play.

Can I get confirmation from everyone wanting to play? As if there's now little interest I'll just end up cancelling the game I'm afraid.

Cheers
Chico

Scalene

The two of us are definitely still in. I can supply lots of sci-fi industrial and wasteland type scenery. Not very citi block but suitable for the world outside mega city one.

antipixi

I'd still like to move somebody else's miniatures around the table. Although my Under-city Gang has turned out looking like Cursed Earth Scum.

Chico

4 people confirmed and that's the minimum magic number needed, the game will go on :)

Just to note I will be GMing and the rules will be a slighted modded/house ruled set (Details explained on the day, but nothing major). Please also note I take bribes of beer and lead.

Scalene as I said before your terrain will be of great use, thank you for offering.

Scalene

I'm on my way to the shed to box it up now. Are you ok for models?

I can also bring epic scenery - I read you were doing some kind of epic game in the afternoon.

Chico

What I'm bringing model wise will be 5 named Judges, The Angel Gang W/Judge Child & The Mutie Militia (A bunch of Perps and Muties cousins of the Angels). That's the basics of the scenario really, if people want to bring figures along on the day we'll decide what would be suitable from what has bring brought along.

As for Epic aye I'm playing/running a number of Epic Space Marine Version 2 games and/or NetEpic, feel free to join in as its just going to be straight 1 on 1's. Terrain wise I should have enough for a table, but if you bring extra bits I surely won't say no :)

Back