GorkaMorka RT Bash

cheetor":2p6n95mj said:
Captain Crooks":2p6n95mj said:
I just remembered that you wanted "Military Grade All-Terrain Nightliner" so ill change it

Da Toor Bus is crewed by orks too, not humans. Thanks Captain, you legend :)

Bah, this is what happens when i'm up all night making 'to wound' charts ;) I'll make sure the proper one is all correct, haha!

antipixi

Captain Crooks":2pu5dk7a said:
I believe we're only waiting for Mr Pixie! ;)

Sorry for the delay. My mother-in-law turned up for a short visit and stayed a week. This meant having to be sociable when I had planned to paint. New eta for Talisha is probably Tuesday (Wednesday at the very latest). Hope this is ok :oops:

antipixi":ji8xachb said:
Captain Crooks":ji8xachb said:
I believe we're only waiting for Mr Pixie! ;)

Sorry for the delay. My mother-in-law turned up for a short visit and stayed a week. This meant having to be sociable when I had planned to paint. New eta for Talisha is probably Tuesday (Wednesday at the very latest). Hope this is ok :oops:

M-m-m-mother in law??? Run man, don't stop!

Depending on cheetor's printing schedule, i may have to use the primer-coated version you posted (it looks pretty good as-is, though the driver looks a little grey around the gills ;) ).

cheetor

antipixi":exyq6mmt said:
New eta for Talisha is probably Tuesday (Wednesday at the very latest). Hope this is ok :oops:

Assuming that the Captain can get your card ready in that time frame, do you think that you will be able to get your own card printed antpixi?

I'm on a tight schedule between now and BOYL (like most of us I expect) and I won't have printer access from Wednesday onwards. Tuesday is the last day that I can print.

antipixi

cheetor":2p4gjgdv said:
Assuming that the Captain can get your card ready in that time frame, do you think that you will be able to get your own card printed antpixi?

I'll try to get the model done quicker, but I can print my own.

Let me know if you hate them ;) antipixi, if you get me a better pic by the deadline then i'll change your card, no worries. Also, i'm hoping JB can get a better shot for the Union...

antipixi

The GO! Cards look great! Looking at them, Talisha looks pretty good in the primer pic (as you said earlier). I'll try to get a large amount done on her this evening. Hopefully my painting will improve the look of the primed version. :?

Mister Rab

Have I said yet how geekily warm'n'fuzzy it makes me inside to see that quick goat logo of mine plastered all over everyone's amazing prep work for next weekend? Well, it does. Soooo looking forward to it :ugeek:

Mister Rab":35gy265o said:
Have I said yet how geekily warm'n'fuzzy it makes me inside to see that quick goat logo of mine plastered all over everyone's amazing prep work for next weekend? Well, it does. Soooo looking forward to it :ugeek:

I didn't think to ask you first, I hope you don't mind! It just seemed right to have them there :grin:

antipixi

I have finished Talisha this evening! I will varnish and take photos tomorrow. I'm happy to print out my own datacard if the Captain has time to make it.

She's a bit of a rush job and I've not bothered with the graffiti. Great thing about that is I can add it later. :)

Chris

cheetor

Captain Crooks has formatted the scenario rules documents and cards. I have printed them out and will be laminating them at home this evening.

The Scenario Document (20meg file)
The Vehicle Upgrade cards.

As you might have guessed this close to the event, the rules are final now and wont be changed further. I hope that we will be able to have some silly fun with them all the same.

My sincere thanks to Captain Crooks for his trojan, trans-global work on this project. I am certain that it will make the game play more smoothly and look a lot more slick.

Roll on this weekend, start your engines...

EDIT: If you guys could give the GoMo rules a quick read on the train/plane/toilet before Sunday then that would be a great help.

Whiskey Priest, dont forget the Turny Gubbins please :)

axiom

Scenario looks great cheetor! I've got a decision to make about upgrades v gang members. Car + bike already takes me down to 3 members...but I really do think the Bratmobile needs thrusters and better handling. Oh, and some kind of paint job upgrade. And grox hide seats, 8-ball shift stick, white wall tyres and a diamante studded vanity mirror....

Where are all the cards for those? :lol:

axiom":21kzzmpy said:
Oh, and some kind of paint job upgrade. And grox hide seats, 8-ball shift stick, white wall tyres and a diamante studded vanity mirror....

Where are all the cards for those? :lol:

I tried, but cheetor really is rather strict ;)

cheetor

whiskey priest":puwgkj6x said:
Already in the back of the car with the piles of other stuff!

Great stuff.

Back in May I inquired to see if Whiskey Priest had the facilities to produce a non-essential, but very, very handy implement for playing GoMo games: the Turny Gubbins. The legend that he is, Colin produced these little guys in funky acrylic.

turnygubbinz.jpg

Like having nice, legible vehicle cards, these instruments should help to keep things going at a fair lick. Nice one Colin.

axiom":puwgkj6x said:
I've got a decision to make about upgrades v gang members.

I am hopeful that we will all have to make some tough decisions there.

Captain Crooks":puwgkj6x said:
I tried, but cheetor really is rather strict ;)

Yeah, that cheetor guy is a prick. He really needs to loosen up ;)

Back