GorkaMorka RT Bash

cheetor

whiskey priest":1rymqu8b said:
...I may be a techie teacher...

Im actually planning on taking advantage of your international reputation as a disciplinarian to keep people taking their turns in a timely fashion... if you dont mind that is :)

Hello chaps! In line with cheetor's scenario requirements, I need a list of your gang names - can you post them here ASAP! Mr Ass, I believe we will need to come up with a name for 'our' Squats ;)

cheetor

Sterling work Captain, thanks.

goffrockersdrummer3.jpg

My gang of ork rockers is called "Mushrööm Klöwd". "Da Toor Bus" will be finished this weekend. Their face melting solos will count as bolters in all respects.

axiom":1fvg7zvl said:
Name of the gang or the individual characters?

Just the gang name is required.

antipixi

My Gang are the same as for the Confrontation game: Imamu's Eradicators.

I've done the gang, now to paint the vehicle over the weekend:
SDC10332.jpg

cheetor

antipixi":319hisso said:
Imamu's Eradicators.

Im really digging those guys Antipixi. 8-) The bright accents take a little further towards The Cursed Earth than Mad Max territory, which I approve of :)

axiom

Oooh! Smashing rider Chris. Is it a customized vehicle or does it come out of the box like that?

Gang looks great too. I am think the fat fella presses the right buttons for me!

antipixi

Cheetor - I was aiming for a rough, yet still "comic book" look. Your comment says I hit the mark! :grin:

axiom":1q9a6tq4 said:
Oooh! Smashing rider Chris. Is it a customized vehicle or does it come out of the box like that?

Gang looks great too. I am think the fat fella presses the right buttons for me!

It's an Airfix Supacat Coyote with an alteration to the back and middle sections.

Original look (taken from google images):
images

I simplified it and made change to allow model to fit.

Does the vehicle have a name? And a one-line description? I'll make a card now and add the photo when you're done :)

What do you think cheetor? :grin: Also if anyone else wants a pic of their vehicle with gang members in it for their player card, just post it here or PM it, otherwise i'll use the pre-existing ones.

cheetor

Captain Crooks":zp637tkr said:
What do you think cheetor? :grin:

The cards are ideal Captain. That image of the Bratt leaning out of his ride is funny, like something out of Grease.

I just remembered that you wanted "Military Grade All-Terrain Nightliner" so ill change it when i send the pdf through. I believe we're only waiting for Mr Pixie! ;)

cheetor

Captain Crooks":325zkmf7 said:
I just remembered that you wanted "Military Grade All-Terrain Nightliner" so ill change it

Da Toor Bus is crewed by orks too, not humans. Thanks Captain, you legend :)

Back