The Sphincter beast Challenge !

Asslessman":1sd7kuu7 said:
Well, that's bloody good news anyway, just make sur we don't see the arse cannon and the sphincter beast at once, my poor heart could not bear so much joy :grin:

Now there's a thought - an asscannon, a sphincter beast and an asslessman on the field of battle together... ;)

Asslessman

That would make me whole at last (I'll probably have to ask th eadmin to change my username...).

Thanks a lot for reminding me of this Steve, the model is still half-finished on the desk and I was wondering what to paint for the painting contest ! It will be a short notice considering the other things I have in line but the reward is worth it !

Asslessman

YEAH ! YEAH !

My vesrion is still half finished, I'll show it later and even if t doesn't look like the real deal, it will always be a perfect beast of Nurgle !

Tremble at the sight:

Sphincter_zps4843cb1d.jpg

Asslessman

Totally NOT what I was expecting ! :shock:

The main feature is here of course... but come on :
- a rogue trader model for once ?
- a msuhroom like skin ?
- a shy and prostrated pose ?

I think we have a contestant for the next models our friend Diego could do !

Did Bryan give you any good explanantion behind the concept or was he just trying to come up with the weirdest concept ? :lol:

The sculpt is crude it seems but I somehow would be very tempted to paint one...

Asslessman":1pi5xn20 said:
- a rogue trader model for once ?

I think Bryan said this was a sphincter beast converted for scifi, so the base model wouldnt have the guns. Rick P sculpted it - I think - I'll post on the oldhammer FB page and see if I can summon him.

weazil

I had to check that it wasn't the 1st of April! Still not sure if serious.

I would suggest that Rick's speciality is clearly with rules and writing - he should focus his efforts there ;)

weazil":jl2d64qo said:
I had to check that it wasn't the 1st of April! Still not sure if serious.

I would suggest that Rick's speciality is clearly with rules and writing - he should focus his efforts there ;)

But surely he has a bright future in fine art with that sort of subject matter.

Asslessman

OK so next moves :

- Get Diego to sculpt one (or 2, fantasy and RT)
- cast it, sell it, send it
- stat it for WHFB and RT
- make a whole scenario around it for BOYL15

EDIT : Just thinking that IF this is an Asgard sculpt, THEN it means Bryan has the rights on it right...? (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Back