Challenge: Heraldry Week

Chico

bannerfans_12694737.jpg

Right It's time again for another Chico Challenge Week™, number 8! The last before BOYL14.

You may have remembered the prize for the last Challenge was to pick a theme. Well young Simon ''Double' D from Picturesque Ruins won and happened to choose Heraldry (Banners, Tabards, Standards, Shields ect)

Simon is also donating a prize this month:

10563545_801535816545009_1414234905_n.jpg

Choice of either F9 Feudal from 1985 or a Highlander from 1987

Remember Oldhammer isn't just about old Citadel, so lets so show that and get some nice figure painted and shown of!

Rules and Regs:

1. Once again there will be a prize (See Above)

2. You must be a follower of this Blog to claim your prize (So make sure you hit that Follow button on the right) Also you must be a follower of Picturesque Ruins or you will forfeit the prize.

3. You may enter as many times as you wish, but all entries must be painted in the the Challenge Week time frame.

4. All Entries must be online to 1 or more of the following 3 places:

Oldhammer Facebook Group, but make sure to tag me.
Oldhammer Forum Challenge Week Thread
Your own Blog but message me to let me know it's on there.

5. Winner will be chosen by me and me alone, and I accept bribes ;) The winning entry will be posted on my Blog along with all other entries.

6. The Challenge will start at 12.01am on Monday 21th of July GMT and end 12.01am on Monday 28th of July GMT

So what are you waiting for get cracking!

Not going to make it in time this week, but I had a good shot at it.

Had this boxed set for ages and none of the counts even had an undercoat.

Went for a different horse head and got the heraldry, but alas, there is a lot more detail and I have run out of time.

Good luck to the other contestants.

Attachments

• IMAG2545.jpg
    IMAG2545.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 3,929

Chico

That's a shame, last 12 hours boys and girls. Just 2 entries so far, come on win some lead!

Nevermind me.

Once I finish him, he will go into the Gallery and onto the blog.

It's the real reason I love these challenges. They inspire me to get out these unpainted guys and knuckle down to get them done.

:)

Mister Rab

I'm getting there! Just the banner to do, which I hope to be able to crank out at some point this arvo. Hopefully!

OK sexy, you're on.

Thank you for the extension. I never would have made it otherwise.

I therefore present to you Elector Count Castlereigh.

Attachments

• count.jpg
    count.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,522
Back