BOYL 2014 - Registration Now Open

weazil

Hi Chaps

About two weeks later than I had planned, but better late than never, as I've been told on a regular basis.

A simple registration form has been created and one can read about the event here or even here.

I've attempted to have systems rewrite the blog post in BBCode, but the magic just isn't happening, so you'll have to settle for links.

Chico

Yep all filled in, It's so close I an almost hear the cries of the barstaff of the hotel having to serve us so much beer :)

axiom

Hi registered for Sat & Sun; in reality it will probably be one or other day...but I'm hedging my bets!

Registered. :grin: I booked a table for pretty much the whole weekend as the same set of scenery is going to end up being used for at least 3 games.

Golgfag1

OK, all signed up,

But the details of what I require for the participation game I'd like to put on - where do I post that (8x4 table, with a 2x8* for setting out the stuff) as I'll be bringing all the terrain and figures that I think I might need?

In hope

Paul / Golgfag1

Orlygg

I'm sharing the link on Realm of Chaos 80s and the Facebook Group. Here's hoping that we can out do last year!!

weazil

Golgfag1":3aowug00 said:
OK, all signed up,

But the details of what I require for the participation game I'd like to put on - where do I post that (8x4 table, with a 2x8* for setting out the stuff) as I'll be bringing all the terrain and figures that I think I might need?

In hope

Paul / Golgfag1

ACtually, one of the reasons the form took so long was because I was trying to make a sensible method of requesting what sort of table...but the options just went out of control...

So, I've anticipated that all the games listed on Antipixi's thread will have a corresponding sign up through the form and that I would then have a discussion with them about what they would need. I can sort of predict the scale based on the discussion. I think the best answer for now would be to send me your ideal table requirements (in your case, I guess you already have) and I'll attach them to the thread. I wouldn't hold your breath for any 2x8 tables, but I'm interpreting that as 'you need a table next to your games table'.

weazil

Orlygg":l8hdjbw2 said:
I'm sharing the link on Realm of Chaos 80s and the Facebook Group. Here's hoping that we can out do last year!!

Thank you, Mr O - I can't stand facebook!

Orlygg

weazil":35rz5m6f said:
Orlygg":35rz5m6f said:

Thank you, Mr O - I can't stand facebook!

Nearly 1000 members now on FB, so hopefully we will get plenty of new blood attending this year! People are also registering over there (as some people can't stand internet forums) so it will be a case of just including that data at some point! I'll include a direct link to the booking site too!

Thanks for doing all this organizing so spectacularly well!

Asslessman

Registered last night for Saturday and Sunday so it seems I booked an extra table (didn't know Whiskey priest had).

Asslessman

whiskey priest":20owqt8u said:
Sorry dude, I was just being safe! :)

No prob at all! We'll just hand the spare table over! Since both of us are bringing more models than we can play with, empty handed will be able to improvise a game :grin:

Erny

I've registered and as thantsants is only planning on playing the Siege game on the saturday not the Sunday I've booked a table for both days.

Fimm McCool

Can I change my previously booked saturday afternoon table for a sunday morning one? Feel like there's a bit too much cool stuff happening on saturday... (which i want to join in with! ;) )

Having been to the new Foundry site I don't want to miss participation in this event so I've registered for Saturday as a spectator only :grin:

Back