Re:[BOYL]MINI Mini Wargames Tables. At BOYL this weekend!

cheetor

Re: [BOYL 2014] MINIATURE Miniature Wargames Tables SIGN UP

Thantsants and Legiocustodes contacted. Up to date to here.

In related news, I quickly painted the wooden tables to match my own full sized (that is 28mm miniature) terrain yesterday. I need to do little more to them this evening and I should be able to get some photos of my toy soldiers plotting reasonably soon.

cheetor

Re: [BOYL]MINIATURE Miniature Wargames Tables SIGN UP

I slapped some paint on the MDF tables over the weekend. The red castle and some of the other elements are painted as such to match my own various terrain sets, so they might look a bit weird, but you get the picture.

I masked the tops of the units and left them as they are supplied. It would be straightforward to paint those little icons if desired, but I quite like the burned etching, so I left it like that.

The pictures of the guys "playing" are pretty dodgy, but they are all that I can manage this week (very busy). I might try to take some better photos at a later date.

Lastly, as these are the prototypes I only have a single set of table "legs" in MDF and a single set in acrylic. The production versions will all be supplied with "legs".

miniatureminiaturetables1.jpg

miniatureminiaturetables2.jpg

miniatureminiaturetables3.jpg

I will be placing the final order for these on Thursday 26th June. Thats the cut-off point.

axiom

Re: [BOYL]MINIATURE Miniature Wargames Tables SIGN UP

I can't wait to get my hands on these - they look fantastic!

cheetor

Re: [BOYL]MINI Mini Wargames Tables SIGN UP. LAST CHANCE!

Cut-off for these is Thursday so if you want to guarantee getting a set or two them PM me before then. I hope to have a couple of spare sets with me at BOYL, but numbers will be limited.

axiom":3k687yrz said:
I can't wait to get my hands on these - they look fantastic!

They are cute in hand, dinky little things. They are fun to work into photos and for use as scenario objectives and the like. A couple might even show up in some of the BOYL scenarios I think :)

Skyrak

These are a great idea and look fab. Please put me down for a set thanks.

cheetor

Skyrak":2l4oanvl said:
These are a great idea and look fab. Please put me down for a set thanks.

Prepaid at £4.50 or £6.00 for at the event Syrak? PM me an d let me know if you can please :)

cheetor

Re: Re:[BOYL]MINI Mini Wargames Tables. Sign Up Closed.

The preorder. If you have expressed interest but have not yet paid then your tables will be available at the event (see list in second post in this thread).

I will have a very small number of unassigned sets available at BOYL 2014. Ill be the guy wearing a badge with a blue cat miniature on it (see left)

<--
<--

miniatureminiaturetables3.jpg

See you there.

Asslessman

cheetor":9ueyqn0k said:
I'll be the guy wearing a badge with a blue cat miniature on it (shee left) with a Shcottish/Irish/Egyptian Shpaniard accent

Shee you there.

cheetor

Asslessman":3puvbvaj said:
cheetor":3puvbvaj said:
I'll be the guy wearing a badge with a blue cat miniature on it (shee left) with a Shcottish/Irish/Egyptian Shpaniard accent

Shee you there.

Also with shuitable shplendid shervo shkull accesshoriesh.

ramirez1.jpg

Maybe we should all have badges with our nom-de-forum on them, it's making the first couple of hours much easier! :lol:

cheetor

whiskey priest":1kpwptlj said:
Maybe we should all have badges with our nom-de-forum on them, it's making the first couple of hours much easier! :lol:

Im serious about the blue cat badge actually. I find my own various stupid pseudonyms difficult enough to track. I often find that I am talking or trading with someone online that I have already spoken with, except that I dont know it.

If a "Hi Im Paul/cheetor/sho3box/Benedict Hallmark" badge is good enough for my Failed Sex Change Op Anonymous group, then its good enough for BOYL ;)

Asslessman

whiskey priest":2gbeavng said:

I was going to have a "Hi, Im Jean-Baptiste and I am an asslessman" kind of badge actually. Maybe we could build a template on which we could add our avatar/username/realname?

cheetor

Just a quick note to remind you all that if you have paid for your souvenir tables then I will have them for collection at BOYL this weekend (see second post in this thread for list of those who have paid and those who are due to pay in person over the weekend). Come up and ask me for them. I will have some sort of badge with that blue cat image to the left on it.

<---

If you have put your name down for a set of tables and have yet to pay then I have them put aside for you until Sunday at which point I will make any unclaimed tables available to anyone who might be looking for a set (if you have put you name down but cant make it until Sunday them PM me and I will hold them until then).

Lastly, I have a very small number of unassigned mini tables. If anyone reading this wants them then ask me over the weekend.

See you there :)

ChaosChild

Re: Re:[BOYL]MINI Mini Wargames Tables. At BOYL this weekend

If you still have any available on Sunday (won't be there Saturday) then I would definitely like one. Completely understand if they've all gone by then though.

cheetor

ChaosChild":3bqudh5r said:
If you still have any available on Sunday (won't be there Saturday) then I would definitely like one. Completely understand if they've all gone by then though.

I'll put a set aside for you today :)

ChaosChild

cheetor":3bhtuqxg said:
ChaosChild":3bhtuqxg said:

I'll put a set aside for you today :)
That's great, thanks. :grin:

Any tables left for tomorrow? I know it's late but I've managed to drag along some fellow old timers!!!

Back