[BOYL 2014] Dice - possible DISASTER!

Mister Rab

POSSIBLE DICE DISASTER - please read this post

Dear all,

Orders are now closed! Please would you paypal me for your dice (as "gift" or "buyer pays fees") to stephenmichaeldobson AT gmail DOT com and I'll update the list below as I receive it. Thank you all and I look forward to handing over the dice in person and meeting you in August.

comparison+800x600.jpg

Now, that's just a snap on my phone, but I hope it's clear enough to show what they look like. As you can see, there are two sizes: large (22mm) and small (16mm). The small dice are the same size as Bloodbowl Block dice, GW artillery/scatter dice, and I think they're the same as SAGA dice as well. The smallest white dice in the picture is your bog standard "bucket o' dice" wargame dice, the sort that comes in boxed GW games and many more, I'm sure.

The final price is 75p for the small dice and £1 for the large. I'm also happy to order for people who can't attend BOYL, and then ship them on at cost, just PM me.

Large dice
Mister Rab x2
Chico x3

MoodyGit x3 - to be posted
Asslessman x1
Leromides x3
Whiskey Priest x1
Jeff McC x1
theottovonbismark x1
antipixi x2
cheetor x1
VanLoon x1
lornalim x1

Vyper x3
Citadel Collector x3
Gaj x6
Skarsnik & Old Lead x2

Running total (large) = 34

Small dice
Mister Rab x4
Chico x15

MoodyGit x14 - to be posted
Just John x6
Asslessman x5
axiom x4
Leromides x12
Whiskey Priest x6
Jeff McC x5
Golfag1 x20
Thantsants x6
theottovonbismark x5
antipixi x5
cheetor x5
VanLoon x2
lornalim x6

Vyper x12
Citadel Collector x3
Skarsnik & Old Lead x4

Running total (small) = 139

Chico

Re: [BOYL 2014] Dice sign up

Mister Rab":ya17tdzb said:
Asslessman":ya17tdzb said:
1 large and 5 small please (yeah I changed my mind)

:lol: You're just letting Chico bully you :lol:

List updated 8-)

Heh! Psssh no doubt I'll end up bullying myself into upping my order.. but that will eat into my BOYL beer/bribe money hehe

Golgfag1

After loosing the dice Norse so kindly gave me last year :( :( :( , Put me down for ten small. 8-)

Thanks in advance

Paul / Golgfag1

Mister Rab

Updated to here.

The small ones are definitely getting made now :lol: and I hope we'll get there on the larger as well. Just ten more needed...

Golgfag1

Ah, put me down for another ten small and I'll put them down as prizes for getting to the other side. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Back