Tyranid Attack - what's it worth? And any interested buyers?

Hi all,
I've got a copy of Tyranid Attack, that I'm considering selling. But how much is it worth? I can only find two copies on ebay and they are both buy-it-now (£175 and £225, respectively), but buy-it-now prices are often ridiculously high, as we all know.
So my questions are: How much is a reasonable price? And would anyone be interested in buying?

The game is almost complete (4 figures missing). All other content (and box) is in good condition and most of the miniatures are still on sprues.

Cheers! :)

Tyranid+Attack+1.jpg

Tyranid+Attack+2.jpg

Fimm McCool

Re: Tyranid Attack - what's it worth? And any interested buy

Is this the one that's basically a reduced version of Advanced Space Crusade, as Ultramarines is to Space Hulk? I love these retro games. ;)

Re: Tyranid Attack - what's it worth? And any interested buy

phreedh":2xn1nmzd said:
Plenty of sold (and unsold) items on eBay. Please check finished auctions, not ongoing, for gauging the value of something.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from= ... te=1&rt=nc

I'd say, £40 outside of eBay or so, depending on condition.
Thanks! :)

Fimm McCool":2xn1nmzd said:
Is this the one that's basically a reduced version of Advanced Space Crusade, as Ultramarines is to Space Hulk? I love these retro games. ;)
Sorry, can't say. I never played Advanced Space Crusade - and it's been a decade or more since I tried a game of Tyranid Attack... :oops:

Back