The Sphincter beast Challenge !

Asslessman

I was reading Delaney King recently and understood that she is considering getting her own version of the renowned Sphincter beast sculpted by the Mighty Dark-winged avenger himself eons ago (along with a new ass cannon).
After asking Steve if any pictures existed of the said beast, I learnt that there were none but that there could be since he has actually seen it and could ask Bryan to take picture sof it.

Now since w eknow the beast exists and that most of us have ye tto discover how it looks like, why not make some little challenge and see who can get the closest to the original design?

I suggest we leave the means open so propositions can be :
- drawn
- sculpted
- converted
- described (in this case I believe a very thorough description is awaited ^^)

let us all throw our interpretation of the sphincter beast and see who's in sync with the golden era.

Chico

There we go my vision of a such a beast :)

zme3QmZLx2-10.png

Asslessman

I'm all fueled up for this one ! I have some great ideas, some bits to use and the will to make it memorable.

Welcome Delaney by the way !

Chico

Sorry mines clearly the winner, and has a smiling goat.. what's not to like?

For me my prize I'd like the first cast ''Mr Ass''cannon heh

Zhu Bajie

About bloody time Dave turned up. Hello!

Going on the theory that 99.87% of early citadel sculpts were based on AD&D creatures, I think the Sphincter Beast is probably an Otyugh, so here's one I drew earlier:

1476071_1462653930627720_1970009759_n.png

A bit of anus dentata going on there.

Erny

Just caught up with this. Great Otyugh and PFOs are these for Richard or just inspired by his stuff or I guess early DnD? If they are Otherworld what product did the drawing come with as I have the Otyugh and all the PFO but not this illustration.

Zhu Bajie

Cheers Erny, he's for the forthcoming Otherworld Skirmish book.

Any news on what the real Sphincter Beast might look like?

Asslessman

Zhu Bajie":6y1401mt said:

NOOOOO not now ! I'm still workring on sculpting my version ! No spoilers please !

I probably shouldn't have chosen the long sculpting way but since I have absolutely no talent for drawing unlike you zhu... :?

I actually think you must be close with the otyugh, I'm following a close path but I'll enghance the "sphincter" and "rectal" aspect. No WIP shots untils the sculpting is done though, I don't want to get robbed before it goes into production :twisted:

Erny

Zhu Bajie":1oyxbu3i said:
Cheers Erny, he's for the forthcoming Otherworld Skirmish book.

Brief derailment:

Ohhh that is just getting me too excited, cool rules and B&W illustrations inside the beautiful cover. Really looking forward to this game.

Back on track:

Asslessman at least when you have created your enhanced rectal sphincter we will be able to call you just man.

Asslessman

Guess the forst step in sculpting a sphincter beast is to sculpt a sphincter...

SS851800.JPG

Still WIP, other layers of sphincter will be added (added layers of teeth too) but here's the idea...

Exciting news people - Marcus Ansell has spotted the elusive sphincter beast stalking the corridors of Stoke Hall. It was lost, now it is found! I'm hoping to get a pic from him soon...if not then we should be able to unleash the sphincter at BOYL :grin:

Asslessman

OK, this means I have 4 weeks to finish my sculpt and paint it for BOYL...piece of cake 8-)

If only he could "accidentaly" let the mould drop on the spin engine and then "accidently" pour some lead in fusion into the moulds... Since Bryan Sculpted it does he not have the right son that one? :roll:

Well, that's bloody good news anyway, just make sur we don't see the arse cannon and the sphincter beast at once, my poor heart could not bear so much joy :grin:

Back