Snot Swop Shop (was Ogres)

Just John

As the title suggest I'm looking to swap some snotlings. Hopefully you can see what I have to swap in these photos:

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

I am looking for the following snotlings -
1Comp_3_All.jpg

3WD_91_All.jpg

2WD_81_All.jpg

4MOD_Flyer.jpg

5MarauderSsnotlings-01.jpg

If anyone is interested in a swap drop me a line.

Slán

John

Blue in VT

Re: Swap Shop Part 1 (Troll & Ogres)

Ill be interested in part two because I have a lot of duplicate marauder snots that I would love to swap for other

Cheers

Blue

Just John

Re: Swap Shop Part 1 (Troll & Ogres)

I just have to finish stripping the paint off the snots, then create a list of haves and wants. Hopefully I'll get the list up before the weekend.

Just John

Re: Snot Swap Shop

And now it is Snotlings - hopefully my Snot Swop Shop will bring me more luck that the Ogre one :grin:

Thantsants

I have a spare Lud and the little fella on the second row of the third pic, resting his hands on a large puffball. I have another spare who seems to be a variant on the guys in the first pic of your spares holding a mushroom in left hand and net in the other - except mine has a spear and a net. Also got a spare hammer snot - marauder pic right hand end of the second row.

Ones I'd be after would be the cheeky chap with hands behind head and blowing a raspberry, the chap with the curved blade in the second pic down and the one next to him with club raised or any of the top row in the fourth pic of your swaps.

That is as clear as mud no doubt!

Cheers
Steve

Blue in VT

Here are my duplicate marauder snots...I'll work up a picture of my wants. Looks like I have a few you need.

7878E92E-CB31-4CD4-899F-2CC3218FB60D-959-000000BF6D460F6A.jpg

Cheers,

Blue

Fimm McCool

I have loads of these snotlings as duplicates thanks to a generous donor, I'll dig through and find some of the ones you're after. I'd be interested in the 2 pump wagon snots hanging by their fingers and the two rasberry-blowing snots.

Just John

Great - keep the offers coming. I've marked Thansants wants with the Santa Hat and Fimm's with the eyeball. Did I get them right?

Thansants - there are to 'little' guys in the second row of that picture - did you mean the little-er of the 2 on the left?

Fimm - I'd be interested in any you have that I need, just let me know

Thantsants

Thansants - there are to 'little' guys in the second row of that picture - did you mean the little-er of the 2 on the left?

Yes - he would be one resting his hands on the puffball ;)

The santa snots look good to me - actually quite suits them!

Fimm McCool

Just had a look at my spare snots against your shopping list. I have Rud, Ghag, Snek, Perc and S.A.A. if you would like them.

Just John

Thansants :oops: Must've been where the mud was making things unclear. If you're happy with with the four santas thats a deal then.

Fimm I'd love those 5 - do you want to pick out another snotling?

Thantsants

No worries - I'm used to wading through the stuff on a daily basis :lol:

The deal is fine by me - I'll try and get the little snotties in the post this weekend for you.

Cheers
Steve

Fimm McCool

There's another rasberry-blowing snot in the third pick down, bottom right, if you're willing. Otherwise happy to swap 5 for 4. PM me with the address, I need to visit the postal orifice on monday anyhow. :lol:

Ti Pouchon

Well, that was fun... bunch of Snots arrived in today's mail. So, using this http://www.collecting-citadel-miniature ... /Snotlings excellent resource, I managed to identify every single last one of them!

Here's what I got

Original Pump Wagon Crew: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11

C14 (Compendium 3): Bit, GugB, Xen

C14 (WD91): Heg, Slik, Stug

WD81: 7, 10, 21

They're all up for grabs - I'm looking for 2nd Ed Blood Bowl, Snots and sods

Just John

Hi Ti,
I'd like #6, 7, & 11 from the Pump Wagon (Damn you Phreedh :grin: )
GugB, Heg, Stug and finally #21 from WD81

What are you looking for - all the snots in the pics above are available, don't have any bloodbowl stuff at the moment. Any other interests?

John

Harry

I can help you out with some of your missing snots if you are still looking.

I also have a fair few ogres in my big bag of trades.
Which ones were you looking for?

All the best,
Harry

Back