Chaos growing collection

DaImp

Thats great! Thanks for sharing the technique. I have seen people using that airbrush method before with mixed results, but you are getting some wonderful results out of it. I love how natural and blended the colours are, makes them very organic.

Finished!

2cq07lu.jpg
24b6nua.jpg

20mdcz.jpg

Thantsants

Sometimes wondered about dabbling with an airbrush.

What's the cleaning of it like - obviously worth it anyway judging by your results. 8-)

Its just the priming and first coat made by airbrush , then still need a LOT of brush work.
The good thing is that you are working over a perfect base lightning.

Chico

Love to see what your'd do to Slaaneshi Chaos Warriors, by any chance are you going to be doing some?

Chico":2lve3t96 said:
Love to see what your'd do to Slaaneshi Chaos Warriors, by any chance are you going to be doing some?

No Slannesh in my plans by now .... but I'll show you something really old.
This mini was converted to be a slannesh demon , and it won the first place on my local GW shop on year 1998!! Ohhh yeah!!
Look at that colours ....oh my..... those years.....

2s9wx1d.jpg
zmnngp.jpg

e9vwih.jpg

LOL , that times the colours was used at FULL power , no dilution , no water , no ! Just get your brush covered a plenty and move that paint from the bottle to the mini :lol:

And yes.... that bloodthister wip was donated....but the bloodthirster got a looking claw in exchange!
That Bloodthirster will be painted and showed later , once I finish the nurgle regiment and start with the Khorne one.

Can't wait!
I got old b-thirster long time ago but it's scourge was broken: after several attempts of fixing it I decided to replace it with some converted weapon and it looks like pile of crap :lol:
Never thought about replacing the arm tho... 8-)

demi_morgana":1q119gfr said:
Can't wait!
I got old b-thirster long time ago but it's scourge was broken: after several attempts of fixing it I decided to replace it with some converted weapon and it looks like pile of crap :lol:
Never thought about replacing the arm tho... 8-)

Now there are a ton of Ogre or ogre rat bits that you can use for him!
Also mine have a head replacement too....because the original head (the helmeted one with khorne symbol and dog appearance) was donated to my Scylla mini , wich looks really cool with that head :)

Sadly it remains unpainted :(
ve3r6r.jpg

Thantsants

That head does look good on him - you just need to paint him pure Blood Angel Orange with Sunburst Yellow highlights now 8-)

After a hard week.... time to paint again!!
Ok this mini is not "old" as the others BUT in my opinion it have a nice old feeling , and in fact you'll see that it feets quite well among the others. He'll be the champion of the nurgle warriors unit!
As always a lot of tones and colours have been lost on the pics...but anyway , not bad pics at all.

i6020h.jpg
29ctf9w.jpg

jt1mqw.jpg
w6rqzb.jpg

And here with the other guys, don't look out of place in my opinion , what u think?

4dlsm.jpg

Also I've made some changes on the base for this guy and added a little friend too , as if he was the "nurgling master" or something like that :)

14cb3pd.jpg

Back