Octobers Painting Challenge with Halloween Bonus

Chico

Fimm McCool":80me7q9d said:
Are we having a December challenge? I'm super-busy and need encouragement/motivation/badgering to get on with the next unit! :grin:

We didn't have a November one.. It's kind of fizzled off... Oh JJ where you at!

Aiteal

Chico":2a2ljeiw said:
Fimm McCool":2a2ljeiw said:
Are we having a December challenge? I'm super-busy and need encouragement/motivation/badgering to get on with the next unit! :grin:

We didn't have a November one.. It's kind of fizzled off... Oh JJ where you at!

stand in front of a mirror and say three times
Seán, áit a bhfuil tú
and he's sure to appear

I need badgering too :)

Aiteal

:)
found an armless squat for you btw
little fat biker dude with shades, i'll pop him in the post on monday

Chico

Aiteal":2sehgjc2 said:
:)
found an armless squat for you btw
little fat biker dude with shades, i'll pop him in the post on monday

Sounds like you found my Adopted Dad heheh

5448_109034635840_4025008_n.jpg

(Middle of picture)

And that's very kind of you :) Many thanks.

Just John

Tá mé ar ais. Bhraith mé tingling sa éitear - a thoghairm dom? Cén chaoi a bhfuil tú go léir

In short I'm back - been a shitty few months hobby wise but I'm determined to get something done before Christmas/New Year. Well done on all the entries that got finished this month and a special call out to Phreedh who seems to finally have finished the June challenge.

Do people want a short time frame say up to the new year or a longer 6 week one taking in the rest of December and January?

Chico

Just John":4u68ab5h said:
Tá mé ar ais. Bhraith mé tingling sa éitear - a thoghairm dom? Cén chaoi a bhfuil tú go léir

Cad ráiteas oscailt mhór, pósadh liom, agus beidh go leor páistí ar a dtugtar prátaí atá againn :)

phreedh

Just John":2c7t8okr said:
a special call out to Phreedh who seems to finally have finished the June challenge
Many thanks! =)

And Chico, regarding that pic... I thought leaping Slomm only had two heads. That one must be as rare as hen's teeth.

Fimm McCool

Chico":1351km73 said:
Just John":1351km73 said:

Cad ráiteas oscailt mhór, pósadh liom, agus beidh go leor páistí ar a dtugtar prátaí atá againn :)

Wow. My very beginner's welsh loves your celtic streak. ;)

Don Hans

Well - better late than never I hope. Here is the finished entry after 3 years ... sorry for the delay.

Chaos-Cavalry-Leader-2016-10-07.jpg

/Hans

Don Hans":1ary7gdx said:
Hello,

Hope it's not too late to join this challenge. Working on a mini for my chaos cavalry unit that I think will suit this challenge very nicely.

Here is a WIP pic of the build.

file.php

/Hans

Back