GLOGG's First Battle pictures

Chico

So last night was the first GLOGG WhFB3 game, background of the game be found here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=945. A full a battle report will wrote up in the following days/months. These are just a few choice pictures (And many was taken).

First Warhammer Armies style Army shots:

hw4x.jpg

xr23.jpg

Close ups:

Undead:
nm26.jpg

qt7r.jpg

hhmj.jpg

k7cy.jpg

ff5n.jpg

r6pu.jpg

Orcs & Goblins:

gfke.jpg

ocyt.jpg

zl82.jpg

yscy.jpg

p0e8.jpg

r0f7.jpg

mwqx.jpg

Just John

Chico - your minis look great now that I can see them properly. The stark contrast of the 2 main colours really works. Well done sir (and not a goat in sight). Great goblinoid army too Subedai. Looking forward to the battle report.

PS it is a game of Oldhammer right, not Nudehammer?

Chico

thequestingvole":23gho703 said:
Nice work chaps.

Is the close cropped hair and beard an Oldhammer dress requirement or just strongly encouraged?

Requirement or you get penalised 10 MP per Wizard ;)

Just John

Come on now you can't leave us hanging until the Battle Report - at least give us a summary, or just a memorable moment.

Chico

Just John":1ojra85z said:
Come on now you can't leave us hanging until the Battle Report - at least give us a summary, or just a memorable moment.

Ok a couple of memorable moments.. Hmmm the use of Legbreaker spells as 3 Wizard had it. Far too overpowered but quite funny, or the Thunderous charge of my Death Riders on his Warboss and his Bodyguard causing them to run and getting free hacked the rest of the game which then caused half of the Greenskin host to flee including the Giant

thequestingvole":1ojra85z said:
Is there an additional penalty for wearing a tie?

Yes I get to molest you in each Reserve Phase

Chico":38iq7b3o said:
Just John":38iq7b3o said:

Ok a couple of memorable moments.. Hmmm the use of Legbreaker spells as 3 Wizard had it. Far too overpowered but quite funny, or the Thunderous charge of my Death Riders on his Warboss and his Bodyguard causing them to run and getting free hacked the rest of the game which then caused half of the Greenskin host to flee including the Giant

thequestingvole":38iq7b3o said:
Is there an additional penalty for wearing a tie?

Yes I get to molest you in each Reserve Phase

I suppose I better start wearing a tie then.

Subedai

Just John":2nna4xn1 said:
Thanks for that Subedai - nice blog too, must sit down and have a good read of it.
Thanks John! You are still welcome on my blog, despite your questionable human rights record.

Just John

Thanks Subedai, although as I may have explained it was all misunderstanding and I have been cleared by the UN. What I did to those Elves was an accident I swear!

Back