DWARF BAND 2º Wave

Hello, guys. I have been thinking on doing a dwarf treasure hunter band since I started sculpting more than 10 years ago. Using the free time we all were forced to get for the pandemic, finally I were able to sculpt the first miniatures, old school style. Some days ago I received these photos of the resin masters and the metal mould will be ready in a few weeks and I thought it was a good moment to start to share them.

In fact, if you are interested in any of them, send me a PM ;] I will be doing a "proof print", and if it works I will continue doing the rest of the band more oficially.

Old-School-Dwarfs.jpg

Thunderer.jpg

Shortbeard-A.jpg

Shortbeard-B.jpg

Shortbeard-C.jpg

Shortbeard-D.jpg

Oh, and to be clear:

- Thunderer is the estalian one with the crossbow.
- Shortbeard A is the imperial one, running.
- Shortbeard B is the estalian lancer.
- Shortbeard C is the tilean duelist.
- Shortbeard D is the bretonnian girl.

Cheers!

Re: DWARF BAND 1º Wave

Thanks. I am glad you like them.

Yes, I am selling them individually by 5€ each in this first wave. And then probaly I will place in an online store with a more "official prize".

A refreshing take on Dwarfs and very nice work. I particularly like the dynamism, the old world styles and the weapon head options.

I’m looking forwards to seeing the aristocrat, mechanic, berserkers and soldiers. Plenty of axe head options would be great.

Thanks. I think the next ones will be a second crossbow (a woman) a probably I iwll do a second lancer and a second duelist before starting with the heroes.

Looking forwards to seeing them. It would be good to have 13 or 14 Dwarfs in total.

If you’re feeling really inspired, you might want to consider a few hirelings to help out. A Halfling cook and a Human wizard, for example.

Official hired swords can be found in the Mordheim rulebook, the Mordheim Annual and the Empire in Flames supplement. I’d stick to the rulebook ones myself. Skip the Elf Ranger though as the Dwarfs won’t hire him.

One of the chaps from Tom’s Boring Mordheim Forum has all the pdfs on his SkyDrive here

Citizen Sade":1qccen92 said:
Official hired swords can be found in the Mordheim rulebook, the Mordheim Annual and the Empire in Flames supplement. I’d stick to the rulebook ones myself. Skip the Elf Ranger though as the Dwarfs won’t hire him.

One of the chaps from Tom’s Boring Mordheim Forum has all the pdfs on his SkyDrive here

Great, thanks!

Just John":1qccen92 said:
These are fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more in the future

Well, I did these concepts for the next figures I wanted to do:

DWARF-Concepts.jpg

Although I am not sure about the Engineer. Probably an arabic one would be more interesting. With a fine detailed crossbow... I am not sure.

Thanks! Caster told me he might be sending the metal copies at the end of this week or at the beginning of the next one, so, if you are interested, don't forget to send me a PM ;]

Helo, guys,

I don't remember who was interested in the dwarfs I had done, but they will be at home during next week. Caster had some perosnal issues, but he could finally solve them and go back to work. So, if you were one of those who were interested, send me a MP ;]

Copies-for-packages.jpg

Only 6 packages to send and it will be over, so it is the moment to ask for some photos of those dwarves with some paint on them ;]

FINALLY, after several personal issues and a TOTAL lack of free time, I have been able to finish the second wave of dwarves for my band. They are:

LONGBEARD A: An old male bretonnian dwarf with hammer or axe, dagger and helmet.
LONGBEARD B: An old female imperial dwarf with hammer or axe, dagger and helmet.

Longbeard-A.jpg

Longbeard-A-Weapon-2.jpg

Longbeard-B.jpg

Longbeard-B-Weapon-2.jpg

And caster has told me they can be casted without cuts, so I will send them to cast (in metal, of course), as soon as I place the tabs.

Back