Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

epicsatsuma

Legend! Mine is ready to post now - can I pass it on to you please? When you come to post out, I'll pay half the postage with you.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

symphonicpoet

If everyone is okay mailing things to the U.S. . . . which, to be fair, has worked for a couple of years now, we can certainly keep it up. Circumstances mean that things might be a little . . . slower . . . just at the moment. But I'm still getting international mail. I've recently gotten mail both from the UK and Australia. It's taking a month or more, rather like it did in the 90s, but it's still getting to me. So it should work. Maybe things will be flowing better by December. We can reexamine this later in the summer, I suppose.

I'm still halfway contemplating coming to BOYL, oddly, so there might even be a way to hand deliver it. Assuming BOYL happens. And Yanks are permitted to visit come that time. We shall see. I feel the odds are against me, but who knows?

epicsatsuma

I'm fine with mailing to the US, just looking to save the pennies by sharing :)

Sleepysod

epicsatsuma":3khwlyzr said:
I'm fine with mailing to the US, just looking to save the pennies by sharing :)

No worries. i'll send you a PM with my address

I have been unsuccesful in converting my guard casualty into a standard bearer. Le sigh. I will have to make a more "normal" member of the coven.

symphonicpoet

Sometimes things just do not work out the way you want. I understand. No worries. I modified your entry to TBD. Whatever you feel like will be glorious! :)

I just found a space hulk plastic genestealer without arms that I am sure I could convert quickly.

Is this stil a thing? Am I able to post from Australia?

symphonicpoet

It is absolutely a thing. I don't know how the post is running from Australia. It's slow, at least. I bought some miniatures from Australia a while back and they took a solid month, at least. But they did get here. Things might be a little better now. There are more flights domestically. But I bet shipping is still slow. I think we can be a little patient and a little tolerant, as we all know things are . . . off. We'll find a way to work it out. I'll put you down for a purestrainish conversionish something. :)

Sleepysod

Tubehead":97dpbzxw said:
Sleepysod":97dpbzxw said:
Almost done...
Beautiful fig, Sleepy. (╹◡╹)

Thanks - he came out okay in the end didn't he? Are you going to join the challenge? It's essentially a big raffle so you could win him and all of the other fine bods if you send in an entry - I can confirm that Epicsatuma's squat hybrid is quite magnificent!

symphonicpoet

epicsatsuma":3p841jj1 said:
Awesome!

I think that's approximately what I thought when I saw your submission in person. First, he's GORGEOUS! Second . . . I bought in on that Kickstarter, so I'm hoping I'll get my very own copy soonish. :) It's going to be a real challenge to envision it in any color other than orange. ;)

symphonicpoet

So I might mod him a bit, but . . . thoughts on a beastman brood brother?

5GjeKwU.jpg

Back