Welcome to the GLOGG - Greater London Oldhammer Gits/Gamers

Chico

Re: Welcome to the GLOGG - Greater London Oldhammer Gits/Gam

Golgfag1":2r5krk3a said:
Are you going to be at the Irish Club tomorrow night, if so, about what time?

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico":2r5krk3a said:
Great stuff, a group is coming together nicely. There's been interest on the FB Oldhammer group as well, so as it stands there's 5 of us in the Greater London area.

- Chico

No afraid not, i'm looking after my unwell Wife all this week. I'm there next week though, it'll be my first time since they moved venues :)

Golgfag1

Such is life; sorry to hear she's ill hope nothing too serious, see you next week? Anybody else willing to meet up, if so where?

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico":1st953sa said:
Golgfag1":1st953sa said:
Are you going to be at the Irish Club tomorrow night, if so, about what time?

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico":1st953sa said:
Great stuff, a group is coming together nicely. There's been interest on the FB Oldhammer group as well, so as it stands there's 5 of us in the Greater London area.

- Chico

No afraid not, i'm looking after my unwell Wife all this week. I'm there next week though, it'll be my first time since they moved venues :)

Chico

I'm willing to meet up soon, Wife has just been diagnosed with Epstein Barr Virus in her Liver so i'm looking after her atm though. But i might be able get away for a few hours over the weekend, don't have my own gaming table or funds to travel though so not much use.

Chico

Just to note, The Watford Club has moved again and will be closed next week. Heh on the plus note its now moved rather close to Watford Junction

Golgfag1

No problem, where are they meeting now then?

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico":kc5p46dy said:
Just to note, The Watford Club has moved again and will be closed next week. Heh on the plus note its now moved rather close to Watford Junction

Chico

Don't know location other then a church near WJ. I'll get a address when i'm in the local GW again.

Chico

So i'm bored and while in the process of making my Blog look pretty aka give it a massive overhaul I've made a few simple GLOGG Banners for people to use:

bannerfans_8721462%2B%25281%2529.jpg

And

bannerfans_8732417.jpg

If anyone would like to come up with others or better ones then please do so.

Golgfag1

Anybody want to suggest a meeting spot in central London?

Paul / Golgfag1

Subedai

Golgfag1":3gyxqz63 said:
Anybody want to suggest a meeting spot in central London?

Paul / Golgfag1
I don't attend gaming clubs so wouldn't have any suggestions in that respect. Looks like Watford is the beating heart of London at the moment.

Chico

Subedai":2axmnut6 said:
Looks like Watford is the beating heart of London at the moment.

Scary eh? lol

I'm sure when more London based member join it'll move around abit.

Chico

Ok boys and girls, Watford Club have completed there move yesterday (So i been informed) and they plan to open tomorrow night and every Wednesday there after. I'm heading down to the new venue tomorrow night which is : St Thomas URC Church, Langley Road, Watford.

This will be there 2nd move in 2 months so hopefully there is no problems and it will all run smoothly.

Anyone wishing to come along either tomorrow of in the future please do and contact me as i can always meet you and guide you to the right place.

Chico

Subedai":rltgzuqw said:
A lot closer to the station, great!

Very much so and therefore very close to my home heh, only downside is lack of a Bar :( (Last 2 venues had a Bar as they were in Social Clubs)

Subedai

Chico":1u1ptuw0 said:
... only downside is lack of a Bar :(
Also, your Vampire will crumble to dust when crossing the threshold of this holy place.

Chico

Subedai":vyjc10y4 said:
Chico":vyjc10y4 said:
... only downside is lack of a Bar :(
Also, your Vampire will crumble to dust when crossing the threshold of this holy place.

Heh that's my excuse if I lose.. ;)

Subedai

Chico":3pebu8sf said:
The thread in the Rules section has provided me with plenty of excuses for losing already, so I guess we can both concentrate on having some fun & mayhem :)

Chico

Subedai":269j8jcv said:
Chico":269j8jcv said:
The thread in the Rules section has provided me with plenty of excuses for losing already, so I guess we can both concentrate on having some fun & mayhem :)

What!? no Powergaming? D'awww back in the box goes the 3 Skull Chuckers and lvl 25 Vamp with a Hellfire/Frostblade.. What do you mean its Oldhammer.. Ohhh my bad ;) lol

Of a serious note it will be a good laugh, must remember no pre measuring and no march moves though heh

Hi guys;

I live in Kent but work uptown so I guess I'll be up for a bit of GLOGGING (sounds ominous).

Sadly due to my professions my availability is somewhat sporadic; but I am keen to play some new opponents. I predominantly play rogue trader/2nd Edition 40k and a smattering of Epic/Space Hulk.

Legio

Chico

That's cool, I'm in Watford which is where the first few GLOGG games have been played. But as more people fall in love with Oldhammer I'm sure your'll find games closer to you :)

Lands Annex

Hello again,
Seems like ages since I posted on here. Chico, is there an upcoming GLOGG meeting? I finally have a relatively quiet work period and was fancying a little trip out of the big stink. Couldn't field a force but would be happy to come along and add unhelpful comments/criticise without fear of being humiliated on the tabletop...

Back