Da anti-showroom: What's your first/worst painted miniature?

annagul

This is an original optimus's idea.

What is your first/worst painted miniature? What miniature you would like to show nobody? Share with us that mini hidden in the botton of a drawer.

I inaugurate this thread with two minis. Left, we can see a harlequin from Rogue Trader era. I painted it in 1995, I think, and I don't know there was a thing called "ink" or "lighting". Just plain colors. Right, there is an Howling Banshee Exarch from Rogue Trader too. Like the Harlequin trouper, just plain colors. I remember that two years later, in 1997, I try to make a dry brush in the power axe to imitate the lightings or something like that. I don't know, but the axe is that way.

pic3365559_lg.jpg

Mods, if you think it is a good idea, post-it this thread. ;)

Re: Da anti-showroom: What's your first/worst painted miniat

I can't claim credit for that thread annagul ;)

I did a bit of looking, damn it took ages to find, but I triumphed in the end :grin:

Here's the original thread;

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2496&start=40&hilit=pins

Feel free to enact a bit of threadnomancy :grin:

Oh, by the way, your old minis paintjobs aren't bad enough :razz:

annagul

optimus":2ouypb5y said:
I can't claim credit for that thread annagul ;)

I did a bit of looking, damn it took ages to find, but I triumphed in the end :grin:

Here's the original thread;

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2496&start=40&hilit=pins

Feel free to enact a bit of threadnomancy :grin:

Oh, ok. I didn't see that thread.

Oh, by the way, your old minis paintjobs aren't bad enough :razz:

Thank you, optimus. The minis are worst if you hold them in your hand, the photo is actually "upgrading" them.

ardyer

My original minis were all speed and repainted long ago... They're still terrible though [WINKING FACE]

Golgfag1

I have to agree with Daddyorchips, it does have a style all of its own, that kinda works.

Paul/ Golgfag1

Back