WARHAMMER Fantasy Battle 3rd edition Warband (orcs)

Re: WARHAMMER Fantasy Battle 3rd edition Warband

Here the orc with scimitar (and javelin).
I'm not sure about this guy then I chose an orc that could be similar to the character in the cover.
index.php

index.php

index.php

Now I must wait the arrival of the chaos warrior (shipped to me in 27 october, I hope it is not lost during shipping :( )
and I must find a nice orc standard bearer, I was considering these ones (somebody have it for trade or sell?).

index.php

Re: WARHAMMER Fantasy Battle 3rd edition Warband

I received the Chaos Warrior Daethskar shipped as a gift from a really nice guy from the Oldhammer trading facebook group (Thanks again for your generosity Michael C. ;) ).
Then I painted it and included in my "Warhammer third edition" warband. I've finally painted all the miniatures clearly recognizable from the cover and back of the 1987 Warhammer third edition book.
I will add two more miniatures in this warband, another goblin fanatic and a jabberwock, just to complete the army list I'm planning to play with the Advacend Song of Blades & Heroes.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Re: WARHAMMER Fantasy Battle 3rd edition Warband (Daethskar)

The last two addition to my warband: a Jabberwock and the fourth Goblin Fanatic.
Then my Advanced Song of Blades & Heroes warband is completed.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Re: WARHAMMER Fantasy Battle 3rd edition Warband (jabberwock

Some pre slotta lesser goblins I painted for my oldhammer games that I Could like to use in this warband.

STA78714.JPG

two of the goblins are painted with the paint scheme of the goblins characters from the cover of the Warhammer RPG
tumblr_m4wel0smfN1r1g40zo1_1280.jpg

Flinsh

Re: WARHAMMER Fantasy Battle 3rd edition Warband (jabberwock

This cover remind me of some board gme from my childhood :grin:
Models are not my type but Your skill is impressive, nice job! :)

symphonicpoet

^The blood on that glaive hs a mighty greenish cast to it. I wonder which way he was pointing it during the last Bretonian charge. Anyway . . . well done!

Back