Space fleet !

Golgfag1

You better Bloody believe we're going to have a game, all these painted models need to been seen and there's no better way of getting people to bring their kit than to run a game - A VERY BIG GAME :o :shock: :o 8-) 8-) 8-)

I'm currently painting my last ten Tyranid ships; so, I'm think it'll be - Tyranids against everything else! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

symphonicpoet

Well done! Those eldar look great! You make me want to consider those eBay listings a little more closely. I'm going to end up in trouble if I keep looking at stuff like this. :)

Niblebitzer

Wow. Those ships are sweet. Those blue hulls looks great instead of pale wraithbone.

I have been dreaming about adding one eldar ship for my Epic army but I have been too lazy to hunt for one.

Asslessman

Ok, little while since last post, I've been busy on Space flet imperial ships !
I have to admit they're sort of rushed because poor planning and delays in receiving my bases meant I had roughly a week to paint them (which doesn't work with my slow painting).
But they're done and more importanty will be played at the end of the month at BOYL !
Many many thanks to those who gave me some of those ships !

You can read more about the fleet here (with individual shots revealing the sordid truth) in the blogpost.

snorri

Love the colour scheme. These ships contain the true essence of the Rogue Trader universe, not the BFG new ones. Pure inspiration!

Asslessman

The predominance of red makes me think about USSR colours more than any other apart Mars but honestly, i've just aimed at a strong colour for each fleet to make them stand from each other, no other thought was taken into account here ^^
@Snorri, I agree those are way more fitting with the 40k imagery than the BFG ships whic looked too much like generic SF stuff to me.

Back