Space Slann army...

So, I've spent the last decade or so buying up Space Slann on eBay, and finally got the majority of them painted, so here you go, it's The Archaeo-Expeditionary Force of Mage-Chief Nohoch-Mul...

IMG_3586.jpg

Firstly, there's old Nohoch-Mul himself:

IMG_3619.JPG

He's not actually converted at all, and probably still available from GW, but is a really nice model and makes a great centrepiece to the army.

Diplomatic Team K'Ulaj:

IMG_3588.JPG

L-R: Head Accountant S'Nclar, Lobotomised Human Banner Bearer, High Lord Ge'Za, unnamed attendant with Fan and Chief Negotiator A'Kaz.

Warrior Command Cho'o'jinel:

IMG_3595.JPG

L-R: Warrior Priest Chu-Kajaw, Bodyguard, War Chief Q'Alel, bodyguard, Warrior Priest Teox'Ibal

Scout Squad, Clan Riq:

IMG_3601.JPG

Ancient Armour Kanoq Ojin pattern:

IMG_3602.JPG

IMG_3604.JPG

Attack Squad, Clan Elam'Aq:

IMG_3605.JPG

Warrior Team, Clan Ak'koj:

IMG_3607.JPG

Warrior Team, Clan Kiq:

IMG_3609.JPG

Warrior Team, Clan Q'aq Juyub:

IMG_3611.JPG

Juvenile Team, Clan Itzel Ak'al:

IMG_3613.JPG

Animal Handler Toq'omel:

IMG_3616.JPG

Skink Suicide Assault Squads:

IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

As usual, there's a bunch more photos and info on my blog: http://port-imperiale.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-archaeo-expeditionary-force-of-mage.html

Cheers!

symphonicpoet

I've said it elsewhere, but I'll say it again; that is fantastic! And wow, is that a lot of old lead. I love the slann. I'm virtually certain I'll never assemble anything approaching an "army" of them. If I can manage a respectable tramp freighter crew grade band I'll be well pleased. That is positively stunning. Almost beyond credibility.

Zhu Bajie

Brilliant stuff, nice scenery too.

Have you got a breakdown on the conversions / model parts somewhere?

Zhu Bajie

dieselmonkey":1pnxr0z7 said:
Cheers all!

Zhu Bajie":1pnxr0z7 said:
Brilliant stuff, nice scenery too.

Have you got a breakdown on the conversions / model parts somewhere?

There's a bit more info on my blog post about these guys: http://port-imperiale.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... -mage.html

But if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask away!

Yarp, twas these boys that caught my eye:

IMG_3605.JPG

Wot yer blog says have Dark Eldar weapons. Dunno, just looks like the perfect mix of primitive spear, blowgun and laser-rifle. Good Job ;)

The Fat Git

These models are the dogs! Really, really like them. Also the surrounding terrain makes them even better. Thanks for showing us your bits. ;)

Back