Rogue Trader: Citizens, Xenos, Accessories etc (buildings)

It's time to paint some characters, xenos, accessories and more for my Rogue Trader Games (I play pulp alley, then I need plot points and bystanders too).
Here my first rogue trader "plot point" a space princess painted with a barsoom look ;)

index.php

Re: Rogue Trader: Citizens, Xenos, Accessories etc

A wounded imperial guard will be a fine plot point for my rogue trader games ;)
I painted him with a classic old school imperial guard paint scheme (grey uniform).

index.php

Re: Rogue Trader: Citizens, Xenos, Accessories etc (+ wounde

The Space Monster "Sullivan" is done ;) It will be a nice bystander, plot point or more for my Pulp alley Rogue Trader games :)
The miniature is an old plastic yeti from the Hero Quest Expansion "Frozen Horror".

index.php

index.php

Suber

Re: Rogue Trader: Citizens, Xenos, Accessories etc (+ Sulliv

Haha, lovely! Sullivan made me smile! :grin:

Re: Rogue Trader: Citizens, Xenos, Accessories etc (+ Sulliv

Two simple and quick painted plastic guys: a wounded eldar that need some help (maybe he lost his jetbike?) and a dark eldar that is dead, or unconscious or he is just sleeping?

index.php

Re: Rogue Trader: Citizens, Xenos, Accessories etc (+ eldars

Nice work, I love your miniatures. They are real oldhammer :razz: But the dark eldar looks like he is taking a nap, yes :grin:

The Fat Git

These are some beautifully painted miniatures. Inspiring!

He's definitely taking a nap - with the finger ready on the trigger, should the wrong person wake him up ;)

Here my sunworm for my rogue trader games. It will be a nice peril ;)
I should paint two more sunworms too, this is my paint scheme prototype.
Do you think it could be nice for the sunworms?

index.php

The Fat Git

Re: Rogue Trader: Citizens, Xenos, Accessories etc (+ sunwor

Nice one! The more the merrier I say. What is that model? an old Tyranid Epic thing?

The Fat Git":fyla5mn3 said:
Nice one! The more the merrier I say. What is that model? an old Tyranid Epic thing?

It's an old Epic Tyranid vehicle I suppose, I've several resin copies of this model. One of my friends sent them to me some years ago with other tyranid bitz...
At that time I wanted to do a Tyranid Fleet, but now they will be useful for other projects ;)

Here my quick painted Rogue Trader Sunworms. They will be fine perils in my rogue trader games.

index.php

Re: Rogue Trader: Citizens, Xenos, Accessories etc (+ civili

AranaszarSzuur":2rrwk6mm said:
Katsuhiko JiNNai":2rrwk6mm said:
The Fat Git":2rrwk6mm said:
They are really cool, who makes them?

They are old Hobby Product Spacelords miniatures, fortunatelly again in production thanks to Moonraker Miniatures:
http://www.moonrakerminiatures.com/spacelords.htm
Looks cool. Is there any fluff/system for that stuff?

I don't think, they were generic miniatures done without a rulebook. Then I will use them as bystanders in my pulp alley (with rogue trader background, of course) games ;)

Then my rogue trader civilians need some buildings, so I'm planning some simple scratchbuilt houses for them, as space colony buildings.
Here the first I've done, I will paint it soon.

index.php

Back