Bav-Mongol is created.

"Enrich your Blades with deeds of violence"

So this weekend I thought I was going to win a mint copy of the Lost and the Damned. So in the anticipation I made up my own patron demon from the pdf. Then I got sniped with 3 minutes to go, by a 1.30 uuuugh. I was resolute though, and realized I didn’t really need to spend the money the pdf. Has everything I need. It is nice to hold it in your hand and be able to flip through the pages. Next time Ebay….next time.

So we have my new patron Demon for Mad Morts Marauders. Sticking with the Willow theme I have Chosen the Name Bav-Mongol- the Lord of Violence.
After Rolling everything up Here is what we got:

Attributes-

• Bells adorn his body these cause fear at a 12” radius, those who hear the jangle of them know it only heralds their doom.

• A great spike collar- this is magnetized causes weapons to stick to it. This brings a 1+ save.

• His body is adorned with thick horned scales gaining an additional 1+ save.

• He is ravenous, with claws, and a mouthed tail which taunts and insults him goading him to grisly acts of slaughter.

• He is unstable, as well as immune form all psychology he only wishes to feed on the flesh of those he kills.

Stats:
M WS S T W I A LD INT CL WP
3D6 4 9 7 8 6 D6+2 9 5 7 6

After rolling up his attributes I felt he took on the feel of Scyla, so I rushed to ebay and snatched one up.

images

Advancement Attributes for Champions:

1-2: Soul Hunger re-roll missed to hit rolls the first round of combat.

3-4: One random mutation.

5-6: Death blow all wounds roll of 6 are automatic with no armor save.

7-8: Blood-greed the champion will stay and keep hacking those he has just slain.

9-10: Bestial visage causing Fear.

11-12: Bellow of Bav-Mongol- causes all enemies a -1 to hit as well as a 1 in 10 chance that Bav-Mongol hears the call and appears for D3 turns.
13-14: Champion armor erupts in Flames or leaves a flaming path in his wake.

15-16: Gains a free pack of 5 death dogs for the next battle.

17-18: Aggressive bonus- +1 to WS and S

19-20: Grisly slaughter character is no frenzied at all times and will slay friend and foe.

Bav- Mongol was once a human knight. He trained obsessively in the ways of combat. He would join any mercenary unit going of to war, and enter every joust tournament. All he craved was the exhilaration of combat. In combat none could withstand him, on the tourney field none could defeat him. He grew arrogant and brazen. Then one tournament an ill trained youth just promoted from squire drew him as opponent. Bav-Mongol snickered to himself, forgoing the use of helm and shield. As the two riders spurred towards each other, the young knight quaking with fear put his lance at an unexpected angle. As they met with a great crash and splintered lances, Bav-Mongol erupted form his horse. The young knight couldn’t believe his luck. As Bav-Mongol hit the ground something inside him snapped. Something overcame him he saw nothing but read, as he got up his armor torn from him. His body transformed itself into a great hairy beast. He had been touched by the Gods. He looked down at his hands, now distorted, he flexed his muscles sending them rippling. The crowd began to scream and run away. The poor young knights stood in his tracks, to afraid to move. Bav-Mongol gave no heed to mercy that day. He stalked the ground slaughtering all he saw. Till nothing was left moving, the grounds were strewn with bodies and gore. Then he fed. So was the birth of the lord of violence.

Followers of Bav-Mongol tend to be consumed with violence, all sanity having left them from the effects of constant combat. All units under his banner are subject to the effect of Mad Boyz rules on a roll of 1 before each maneuver phase. With each effect rolled lasting one turn.

Thantsants

Well there's being a loser and being a bad loser!

Nice story - I trust you're going to model the hundreds of bells hanging about his person? :razz:

I doubt it, that is what roleplaying is for....right? :mrgreen: I am actually not the best modeler/converter. I am way to impatient. That figure actually formed in my head while I was doing the roll up. I didn't realize actually how close it came to my inspiration. We might see a head swap or something simple though. I was possibly thinking of cutting his hands off and giving him lightning claws as well...thoughts?

Thantsants

Actually I'm quite similar in that I'd rather paint than model if I can get away with it. :mrgreen:

I think a head swap might improve the model a bit, although it certainly has a bestial visage - a nice bellowing minotaur type head would be good.

Claws - well he's got some pretty big ones already so personally I'd probably leave them as is.

Back