Rogue Trader: Genestealer Cult Warband (Kerrigene)

I've finally painted my first miniatures for my Genestealer Cult warband.
I should paint about 14 miniatures, for now. A Magus, familiar, big hybrid bodyguard, 5 metal genestealers, other 4 genestealer hybrids.

Here the first two:

The Genestealer Cult Hierarch and a Hybrid:

index.php

urion

Re: Rogue Trader: Genestealer Cult Warband

What Chaos god is it going to be dedicated to? Tzeentch maybe?

Love the paintjob and the colourscheme on both, it's just a bit of a shame that the green of the base base blends into the green on the one on the right

urion":1tneforh said:
What Chaos god is it going to be dedicated to? Tzeentch maybe?

I painted them as a simple genestealer cult, without an alliance to a chaos god, but they could be dedicated to Tzeentch too ;)

I painted the first Genestealer purestrain, here the nice guy with the Hierarch and Hybrid.
What irony, I own these OOP miniatures (not the hierarch of course) from more than 13 years and just now I'm painting SOME of them ;)

index.php

Re: Rogue Trader: Genestealer Cult Warband (added purestrain

I like what you have done with the purestrain. I am also going for the purple and blue scheme. I did the head more pinkinsh but i am not happy with how it turned out so i might copy from your rich purple scheme.

Suber

Re: Rogue Trader: Genestealer Cult Warband (added ogryn hybr

Hey, that one is great! What a nice group. The difference in colours works really well, better than I expected. I tend to create an unification sense through colour, but in this case they all look good just as they are.

After a long break (I was painting pulp miniatures and commissions) here my Genestealer Cult Magus and his familiar that will join my growing cult:

index.php

Orjetax

Great stuff. Your familiar is a horrible little cutie and the ogryn hybrid stands out also as fantastic.

Dang, I wish I had one of those!

Thanks for sharing your excellent painting with us

Re: Rogue Trader: Genestealer Cult Warband (added magusid)

The cult is growing :mrgreen:
Still 4 purestrain genestealers to paint and my genestealer cult should be complete... for now ;)

index.php

index.php

Suber

Re: Rogue Trader: Genestealer Cult Warband (new hybrids)

Impressive! They instil tons of charm :)

stone cold lead":1ntucjue said:
Cracking stuff! Will there be any human cultists joining their ranks?

I have so many hybrids than I must paint them first, however I could add some OOP imperial guards, when I've traded some ones ;)

Another Purestrain Genestealer I painted for my growing Genestealer Cult. Still 3 genestealers and the Cult will be complete :mrgreen:

index.php

Bane

Re: Rogue Trader: Genestealer Cult Warband (new genestealer)

Such wonderful, vibrant colours. What a great cult you've got coming together here!

Re: Rogue Trader: Genestealer Cult Warband (new genestealer)

Bane":8bvjktjh said:
Such wonderful, vibrant colours. What a great cult you've got coming together here!

Yes, the bright paint schemes and classic green bases give a pretty oldhammer look.
In fact, My idea was to to paint these vintage miniatures with an old school paint scheme.

Then the last Purestrain Genestealers, and my Cult is finally complete (for now, I still have 20+ hybrids and genestealers that need a good paint job)

"Now the Battle Cries ring out as the CULT marches forth to overthrow the FALSE rulers of the land! Down with the Imperium and all who serve it! Forward for the Patriarch! Long Live the BROOD!"

index.php

index.php

Back