Dwarfs by Subedai

Subedai

I (re)started a Dwarf force recently and chose Prince Ulther's Dragon Company as my first regiment to paint. I'm sticking with the basic colour scheme of red and yellow from the originals. They are quick and fun to paint, great sculpting work by the Perrys.

Subedai

Slowly but stubbornly I've been painting the remaining warriors for Prince Ulther's Dragon Company, and now they are finally finished.

As a little bonus I also painted a pistol firing warrior that's sculpted in a similar style of armour.

Blue in VT

fantastic looking Ulthers Unit!! Well done indeed. Yeah the pistol guy is certainly a perfect fit for the Dragon Co. and I will be including him in mine as well. There is also a wounded guy that fits the style perfectly.

Cheers,

blue

Subedai

Thanks for the feedback! I'm continuing with war machines since I need a break from painting up regiments. I've finished the bolt thrower, two crew still left to do.

oldhammer-warhammer-dwarf-bolt-thrower-1.jpg

makes me consider starting a dwarf army...

as if i dind't already have more minis to paint that i could get through in a decade...

Subedai

How about a mercenary contingent, daddyorchips? That's how it usually starts with me...

My small band of orange haired berserkers is finished, mixing some Norse with early Slayers, all sculpted by the Perry twins I believe.

Back