Some White Knight Dwarfs WIP

Blue in VT

Here are the first half of a unit of WKs great sword dwarfs I've been working on

ZweihandersCombo.jpg

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT

DiagonalReduced.jpg

7upFaceFrontReduced.jpg

Done!! Kind of...;) there are two more to do and the new sergeant is on his way so this unit will be getting bigger at some point.

Cheers,

Blue

Thantsants

Lurverly - the jewel in your current sergeant's (?) helmet really sparkles.

I think with their piper and mahoosive swords, the only way this unit could look scarier would be for them to wear kilts... :shock:

Dreamfish

Administrator
Very nice Blue, I especially like the color scheme and the flag you've done. How's the back side of the flag?

Blue in VT

Thanks guys!

@DF...I appreciate the comment on the banner as it was driving me crazy! On the back I chickened out and just
Painted it blue.

Cheers

Blue

Ti Pouchon

Marvellous! Job's a good 'un, I'd say. I really like the banner - bold and simple with striking colours - a nice contrast to the intricate uniforms.

Blue in VT

Thanks Ti... :grin: This was my first attempt at working with a foil banner...I cut out the bottom of a take out tray from a Chinese restaurant and smoothed out a section. I had a paper sticky back label from work that I drew the design on...stuck it to the foil and cut to shape. I painted it up to the base colors before mounting it and bending...then highlighted the tops of the folds. It honk it worked well...though this was the second attempt...the first ended in complete failure... :?

My problem is coming up with design ideas...I'm just not creative that way. The sun rising over the mountain is a motif I first drew up in my youth and have been refining since...so I'm sticking with it! :grin: it's all I've got!

cheers,

Blue

Back