Villagers, Random Encounters (female orc shamaness)

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (Men-At-Arms)

Three more men-at-arms for the imperial warband.

index.php

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (Men-At-Arms)

The last three men-at-arms and the Empire warband should be complete.
Maybe I will include another men-at-arm and a mounted leader (but first I must find an horse for the leader and the weapon for the fighter).

index.php

index.php

Niibl

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (Empire warband)

I have to admit that I will have to get used to red and blue helmets, but the rest is just great.

Fimm McCool

I believe painted helmets was a thing that happened in the middle ages, at any rate these are beautiful paint jobs! :)

The red lacquered helmet is particularly nice. Well painted warband! Brings out the best of those miniatures.

How about going adventurous like with these armour parts on some current or future warband members' plate?

JollyBob (from Lead Adventure Forum) sent to me a nice christmas gift: an Ex-citadel Wargames foundry men-at-arms footman's halberd and mounted officer's horse. Then I could complete my mounted officer and footman (the first missed the horse, the second the weapon).
I immediately started to paint them and here they are ready to smash some pitiful orcs ;)

Thanks again Bob :)

index.php

index.php

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (Mounted officer and footma

Two pre-slotta citadel villagers I painted for my oldhammer games: FS64 Money Lender & FS55 Little Old Man.

index.php

winterdyne

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (preslotta villagers)

Lovely stuff. And yes, painted helmets were definitely a thing in the middle ages and renaissance.

Very nicely painted figures with comfy feel. Basing deserves extra nostalgia points :razz:

More villagers for my oldhammer games, here the citadel C46 Traveling players: Boys

index.php

Here a farmer family. Midlam and Hasslefree (the child) miniatures. Not oldhammer, but with an oldhammer style ;)

index.php

Here a citadel pre slotta miniature I painted as an arabian guard (using the paint scheme of the warmaster arabians).

index.php

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (arabian guard)

Some old and new painted miniatures:

STA78551.JPG

classic female barbarian and fighter.

STA78540.JPG

Hasslefree Strumpet & Barwench

STA78358.JPG

Midlam miniatures and Hasslefree villagers

STA78352.JPG

Acropolis Design and Midlam miniatures villagers

STA78344.JPG

A Nightwatchman, two wolves and four sheeps. The man and wolves are reprints of Acropolis Design miniatures. The sheeps are cheap plastic toys I repainted some time ago.

STA77948.JPG

A Citadel Compendium Chaos Fighter.

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (wizard and dwarf)

Two citadel pre slotta pirates and a barbarian. I will use them as brigands in my oldhammer games.

STA78734.JPG

Back