Villagers, Random Encounters (female orc shamaness)

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (brigands)

A simple conversion of a "Laughing Monk" miniature, I included a pair of green stuff fangs, a bigger axe and two severed heads on the belt.
I will use it as a female black orc for my oldhammer games.

STA78765.JPG

STA78767.JPG

I yet painted this miniature in 2009, for my mordheim games, here the picture of the old painted orc. I decided to repaint her to include in my oldhammer games.

STA73880.JPG

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (female orc)

I painted another Laughing Monk miniature I bought some years ago.
I decided to finally paint her as an alternative oldhammer half-hobgoblin ronin from Nippon: Nitsume Fumge of Haikido.
She would be a nice addition for a colourful warband in Sellswords & Spellslingers solo/cooperative games.
Maybe I could consider to include some foundry ex-citadel orientals. :mrgreen:

STA79460.JPG

STA79465.JPG

symphonicpoet

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (female half-hobgoblin roni

Oh, sweet! (I feel like I keep saying that.) She's gorgeous! Love the pattern on her outfit. I might have to steal that. ;) Well done indeed!

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (female half-hobgoblin roni

An half-orc shamaness I painted for my oldhammer games.

STA79514.JPG

STA79505.JPG

Originally I yet painted this miniature as a barbarian shamaness in 2013:

mordheim_chaos_marauder_s_shaman__kurgan_tribe__by_fratersinister-d6l4cbj.jpg

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (orc witch)

Some warmonger female goblins I've traded with tosattearp on this forumsome days ago, and finally painted for my oldhammer games:

STA79516.JPG

symphonicpoet

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (female goblins)

Those are some disturbing little miniatures, but you've certainly painted them well. If they're that angry when they have food I hate to see how they look when they're hungry.

Xanatan

Very nice miniatures! Awesome to have a collection of these, apart from just having soldiers in regiments ;). Do you use these random encounters for some roleplay system?(Sady I can only see recent pictures btw.)

p.s. I like what you've done with the Citadel Compendium Chaos Fighter! Awesome model.

I painted some companions for Nitstume, the nippon half-hobgoblin. Here Nistume (Laughink Monk) with some Nippon Hobgoblins (Grenadier/Mirliton).

STA79533.JPG

symphonicpoet

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (nippon hobgoblins)

Oh, that is stunning! Even some nice combined arms. The archers can provide cover while the brawlers go in. Nice!

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (nippon hobgoblins)

I painted a OOP miniature from Grim Reaper Castings, the Lupi Warrioress from Nasteez range.
I will use her as a werewolf for my oldhammer games.

STA79566.JPG

Fimm McCool

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (female werewolf)

Wow, they even put big boobs on a werewolf! I'm surprised they missed the chance to put a whole string of nipples on! Nice painting, as always, though. :)

symphonicpoet

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (male werewolf)

^I think I have an idea why he's so upset. I do not want to know how someone managed to circumcise a werewolf!

Anyway . . .

Gloriously painted, as always. Lovely old models.

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (male werewolf)

I painted a female orc shamaness for my oldhammer games.
Usually I use only oldhammer or old school miniatures for my oldhammer games, but this time I've done an expection for this Reaper Miniatures model.

STA79584.JPG

Back