Chaos by Subedai

Subedai

Thank you for the comments! The bi-coloured pattern worked well on this guy as his armour is very plain. At my current rate it will take me a while indeed to finish the army - on the other hand a force of Chaos Warriors won't be many models.

Micha

Excellent Pianting throught the unit. Great pastel colors, perfect for slannesh. Really like the shields. The guy on the left in the trio is a Tzeehtch Champion figure if I´m not mistaken - well obviously he has "changed" sides.

Subedai

Thanks! Yes, he's got the symbol of Tzeentch on his shoulder - or so it would seem, since it is half hidden under his mane. Things are never as they first appear with the gods of Chaos...

Gallivantes

It appears old Leftie has struck one pact too many with the ruinous powers. Perhaps there is a greater purpose to be served in relinquishing a Tzeentch follower to the service of Slaanesh? Surely this serves an ultimate goal only the Great Schemer can know. Our poor sap is just a pawn in a cruel cosmic game. I wonder what swayed him though. Extra rum rations? Free sauna membership? Silk underwear? I bet he lies awake at night pondering his poor life choices.

Awesome oldschool paintjobs!

Subedai

Is changing allegiance one step too far even for the Changer of the Ways? Only the next roll on the Chaos rewards table will tell.

One more warrior is finished, just two left to my goal of twelve. I like this sculpt, he still has more of a 'knight fallen from grace' style to him.

Attachments

• warhammer-oldhammer-chaos-warrior-slaanesh - 1.jpg
    warhammer-oldhammer-chaos-warrior-slaanesh - 1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,272

Plaiecivile

I love it! The whole unit blends together very well. Now all you need to add to that unit is a thin layer of Chanel #5 to please Slaanesh ;)

symphonicpoet

I don't know. Mme. Coco was pretty liberated, and I think she preferred earth tones. Would the pink perhaps be more Dior?

*ducks to avoid tomatoes of Nurgle*

Anyway . . . well done!

symphonicpoet

Subedai":8qytmahb said:
Thanks for the feedback! I am imagining the odour wafting about them more like the Amorphophallus titanum.

There is one of those at the local garden. They always eagerly advertise its blooms. I've so far kept my distance. (Though I actually like the smell of Durian, so maybe I'd be the odd duck that would be untroubled by this perfume. Maybe. Or maybe not.)

Back