Chaos by Subedai

Subedai

I've picked a small unit of Chaos Warriors of Slaanesh to paint, since my Dark Elf regiments are feeling like a bit of a chore at the moment. This guy is a refresh/repaint of my early 90s original work, with a shiny new shield.

Attachments

• chaos-warrior-of-slaanesh - 1.jpg
    chaos-warrior-of-slaanesh - 1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3,625
  • chaos-warrior-of-slaanesh - 2.jpg
    chaos-warrior-of-slaanesh - 2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3,625

Subedai

Thanks for the feedback, you perverts! Finished a second slave to darkness, this time a new paint job from start finish. That Slaaneshi sculpt has always been one of my favourites, glad to have finally added it to my ranks.

Attachments

• chaos-warrior-of-slaanesh - 1.jpg
    chaos-warrior-of-slaanesh - 1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3,577
  • chaos-warrior-of-slaanesh - 2.jpg
    chaos-warrior-of-slaanesh - 2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3,577

Asslessman

I somehow misse dthe first warrior which is excellent (perfect greenish creamy white) and the seocnd one is the dog's bollocks too.

Subedai

Asslessman":1endfaaa said:
I somehow misse dthe first warrior which is excellent (perfect greenish creamy white) and the seocnd one is the dog's bollocks too.
Thanks! The first one is much rougher which looks ok to the human eye at gaming distance, but shocking on a flash photography closeup (which I purged with fire). The pink is much smoother but was also more time consuming.

Chico":1endfaaa said:
Yep 2nd one is even better then the first if that is possible :)
Cheers, it's definitely a better paint job. I have the feeling he'll stay the highlight of the unit of six I am planning.

Blue in VT

Really top shelf work on both of these! the Pale green is perfect and the pink is sublime...thats a tough color to pull off well but you done good.

Cheers,

Blue

Subedai

Thank you for the feedback! The third warrior is done, half way there to a Slaanesh pleasing unit size.

Attachments

• chaos-warrior-slaanesh-3 - 1.jpg
    chaos-warrior-slaanesh-3 - 1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,443
  • chaos-warrior-slaanesh-3 - 2.jpg
    chaos-warrior-slaanesh-3 - 2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,443

Subedai

Two more warriors are joining the party. Obviously by now I have committed myself to doing a dozen rather than six, and I will probably field them as Chaos Marauders.

Attachments

• chaos-warrior-slaanesh-4 - 1.jpg
    chaos-warrior-slaanesh-4 - 1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,415
  • chaos-warrior-slaanesh-4 - 2.jpg
    chaos-warrior-slaanesh-4 - 2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,415
Some really nice painted slaanesh followers, the pastel color is so inviting that I'm tempted to eat them ;)

As if they are miniatures of marzipan :mrgreen:

Dolcetti-di-marzapane.jpg

(italian sweets made of marzipan for valentin day)

Subedai

Thank you for the feedback!

Long time no updates for my followers of Slaanesh, but I managed to finish these three over the last months.

Golgfag1

They continue to look great. But I've got to say - joking about our individual lead mountains - at this rate of production, you'll be seeing the next millennium! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Back