Squat Mercenaries (now with cyberslayer)

symphonicpoet

I think I missed page six when I said that. Replied to page five. Or maybe page four. Holy cow! What is that Olley thing? That's crazy! Ya gotta love scrunts. I have a few of his exo-armored scrunts. :grin:

Orjetax

symphonicpoet":3d42x2pp said:
I think I missed page six when I said that. Replied to page five. Or maybe page four. Holy cow! What is that Olley thing? That's crazy! Ya gotta love scrunts. I have a few of his exo-armored scrunts. :grin:

The contraption is from when he did his Olley’s armies psychic mutant scrunts. There’s a model holding an earpiece with a tube that I guess could run to the contraption.

Although I think it’s more interesting like this.

Olley’s my favorite. I have some of the Fantastic Miniatures exos unpainted. I didn’t back the recent exo Kickstarter though ... rare example of the guy’s sculpting that just didn’t do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orjetax

A small update, but it still warrants posting here.

I’ve painted one a space dwarf produced by one of the guys in the Oldhammer FB groups.

ba34bdc05fd07e160bb1f68353f6ebfd.jpg

88ddcf6da592bf23dbad9075676cb6c2.jpg

58162e07c451aacb57f23b8232c2ca64.jpg

Orjetax

A space dwarf in exo armor, sculpted by Bob Olley for Fantastic Miniatures.

c17b0820195b13d22acecb0122c3a219.jpg

3bf990610d8d2f43962dcb2a87e23e2f.jpg

d028487eabef6b89b0cec68aca5d2618.jpg

Orjetax

symphonicpoet":2qgoi67e said:
^I have to say, that's a nice looking bunch and they look good together. Great models well decorated. :)

Thanks! I’d venture that you and I have the very rare examples of these painted. Although I’ve seen a few other examples too!

symphonicpoet

Orjetax":358uva7h said:
Thanks! I’d venture that you and I have the very rare examples of these painted. Although I’ve seen a few other examples too!

We went completely different directions with them, mind. And I'd venture to say you'd win any painting contest they were both in. But I'd happily stand them up on the same table, fighting shoulder to shoulder to save Forgeworld Olley. They may be rare birds, but that just makes seeing someone else's all the sweeter. :)

Orjetax

Thanks all! I cannot claim credit for the table however, as I have painted a fan sculpt released in metal.

As to whether they solve the disagreements by chops to the table or each other, that depends on how many grudges have accumulated during the campaign.

Back