Jeff's Completed projects 2015

Jeff McC

Finished the 7 arrerz that were left to get the the full unit of 18 for my mercenary orcs.

Attachments

• orc arrerz b.JPG
    orc arrerz b.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 1,576
  • orc arrerz a.JPG
    orc arrerz a.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 1,576

Jeff McC

Halfling Knight
I've had this guy for years, (Grenadier 1992). When I first bought him, I tried a sort of pink, energizer bunny thing....it didn't work and he languished in the lead pile. I stripped him recently and I think I got it right this time.
So,... here is The Knight of the Ebon Hare, the latest addition to my halfling contingent. After being stuck for long, I'm really rather chuffed to finally get him finished. :grin:

Attachments

• Ebon hare L.JPG
    Ebon hare L.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 1,544
  • ebon hare R.JPG
    ebon hare R.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 1,544

frenchfever

great stuff Jeff !

i especially like the Grenadier's kinght

mirtliton's production if people look for those grenadier's minis :)

Jeff McC

I've finished up a couple of Frostgrave models, the knight and the templar. Nothing particularly fancy, but I'm satisfied with the results.

Attachments

• Frostgrave Knight.JPG
    Frostgrave Knight.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Frostgrave Templar.JPG
    Frostgrave Templar.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 1,457

Golgfag1

Well done Jeff,

As you say nothing fancy, but you've hit the nail on the head with the whites of their eyes. :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Jeff McC

Thanks, Paul. It took about 3 or 4 tries to get eyes that looked reasonable, so I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that you think they turned out so well.

Golgfag1

Jeff, Most folks don't even try to paint eyes, as their either right or wrong, there's no - it'll do; hence, I don't count a figure as finished, if the eyes aren't attempted, so well done for giving em a go.

Paul / Golgfag1

Jeff McC":8l8cwmxq said:
Thanks, Paul. It took about 3 or 4 tries to get eyes that looked reasonable, so I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that you think they turned out so well.

Jeff McC

I've finished up a little unit of skeletal horseman for Deadcember (more pictures in that thread)

Attachments

• skeletal cavalry.JPG
    skeletal cavalry.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 473
Back