Cap'n Smyrk's Random Painted Stuff

Cap'n Smyrk

Painted up some new Orkish recruits for the collection.

Warboss Nogbad and his power armoured chums...
u3IFoJ.jpg

More details and photos on my blog.

Cap'n Smyrk

Nice Orks! The other day I actually bought some of those on eBay and I am actually planning to use yellow as the main color of their suits too :)

I also like your space pirates a lot!

Cap'n Smyrk

Finished another mini this weekend.

This one will represent the "Elf" archetype in my planned Rogue Quest game.

c1U9r4.jpg

0DQ9w9.jpg

He'll also be part of my Eldar Scout squad whenever I get around to painting some more...

I15bbO.jpg

And this is my Rogue Quest Party as it currently stands. "Wizard", "Warrior", "Elf" and "Dwarf".

l5zMgE.jpg

Cap'n Smyrk

Cap'n Smyrk

After a bit of a hiatus on the painting front I've managed to paint some more of my Star Trek inspired Imperial Guard.

QFFsYe.jpg

WeCLfP.jpg

And here they are with the two that I had already painted (on either end of the line).

ihLCNe.jpg

Cap'n Smyrk

symphonicpoet

Redshirts? Now there's a crazy and fun little idea there. :) I just hope they're facing off against orks wearing the same color and not just those fellows in the yellow from earlier in the thread. If the competition is also in red it might improve their odds. :grin: Enjoying watching this shape up. :)

Cap'n Smyrk

My latest finished project and another member of the Adventurers range ticked off.

rfmASK.jpg

2xyuzs.jpg

He will be a member of my Rogue Trader crew who use hazard stripes as something to tie them together, but I didn't want to be too overt with them on him so I tried using his flouncy sleeves instead.

More satisfied with how his skin came out than some of my other attempts.

Cap'n Smyrk

Cap'n Smyrk

My belated contribution for Orctober...

(They were painted in October, just haven't been able to photo them till now)

Cfncjz.jpg

ja2huH.jpg

upyROa.jpg

Drleyq.jpg

Thanks

Cap'n Smyrk

Cap'n Smyrk

Painted up a couple of power armoured bodyguards for my Inquisitor.

Brother Ramius
FZfEJi.jpg

pbqIwW.jpg

Brother Honourius
QwLyLl.jpg

NAwoEo.jpg

The red T is the Inquisitor's personal emblem and both have it on their shoulder pads.

The two with their masters.
PWv92S.jpg

Thanks

Cap'n Smyrk

Flinsh

Imo those grey armors look bit to flat. I think more highlights or shades would make a lot.
What i like moustly is inquisitor face and eyes :)

Cap'n Smyrk

Been a while since I posted here but I have finally got around to painting something again...

Just in time for Orctober.

3UnItk.jpg

A weirdboy and his minderz.

(I started these back last Orctober but didn't finish them, decided that they deserved better this year).

Cap'n Smyrk

Jonas

Uuuh, nice comeback.... I have been looking for that weirdboy myself for some time, but managed to miss him on a few occations now.

Do you have a group shot of the Orks?

Cap'n Smyrk

Can't remember how long ago I got him, he was primarily useful to me due to not needing any plastic arms which I don't possess.

I don't think I currently have a shot of all my painted Orks (all ten of them...).

I also noticed they're a bit top heavy, 1 Nob, 1 Standard Bearer, 4 Powered armoured Nobz, 1 Weirdboy (+2 Minders) and only 1 Boy...

Did manage to take get a vaguely visible pic of my attempt at a free-hand Bad Moon symbol on one of the minders.
PFB0UP.jpg

Cap'n Smyrk

Back