Chaos Dwarf Siege cannon + Khorne daemon army

finarfin

Hi,

One item i was eager to find is the asscannon. Besides, with the new daemon army, i thought it would be a great khorne cannon.
So here is the cannon after being stripped from undercoat.

chaosdwarfsiege.jpg

And after painted to be used in the khorne army.

canone.jpg

Cheers !

Blue in VT

Re: Chaos Dwarf Siege cannon

:shock: :o :lol: Color me jealous! that is one special figure and one I will probably never own... :cry:

What will you do with the crew you didn't use for this?

If you don't need them drop me a PM... 8-)

Looks great!

Blue

finarfin

Hi,

Actually i'll keep them to still have the full set, it's valuable and i might do a diaporama as well...

Cheers

Naagruz

Fun model & it looks great with the Bloodletter crew! Perfect fit for a Khornate army.

Just John

I never saw that before - its great looking. I presume its from the 1st incarnation of the Chaos Dwarves.

Chico

I've always wanted one of these, but i don't fancy spending that kind of money to get one.

And John it's a 3rd Ed Limited Ed release, i remember someone telling me there was only 100 or so made.

bug16

Chico":30ouiutl said:
i remember someone telling me there was only 100 or so made.

I'm not so sure about that, it's on the same blue Machineries of Destruction flyer as the Unreleased Dark Elf Chariot so it's possibly about as common as that model, it's listed as being the "Chronicle Chaos Cannon (Unreleased)".

ardyer

bug16":20di3fa9 said:
Chico":20di3fa9 said:
i remember someone telling me there was only 100 or so made.

I'm not so sure about that, it's on the same blue Machineries of Destruction flyer as the Unreleased Dark Elf Chariot so it's possibly about as common as that model, it's listed as being the "Chronicle Chaos Cannon (Unreleased)".

I've seen it appear on eBay with regularity for about 15 years and I don't recall ever seeing it listed as unreleased. For compassion, I've rarely seen the dark elf chariot come up.

Naagruz

I've seen a few pretty obvious recasts, so I'm sure the overall number of CD ass cannons is likely increasing. They still go for silly money, but it's a fun model to field.

bug16

ardyer":yn00mjhz said:
I've seen it appear on eBay with regularity for about 15 years and I don't recall ever seeing it listed as unreleased. For compassion, I've rarely seen the dark elf chariot come up.

The DE chariot with the common crew members turns up around every three weeks, I've seen them sell for as little as £20(!) and as much as £200 both with the common crew.

ardyer

bug16":1kinkumm said:
ardyer":1kinkumm said:

The DE chariot with the common crew members turns up around every three weeks, I've seen them sell for as little as £20(!) and as much as £200 both with the common crew.

I should probably set up an automatic search then ;)

finarfin

Hi,

I agree with comments it´a bit crazy to spend so much on one item, but collection is collection, it´s no reason just passion.

Someone asked for more pictures, so I´ll post here my Khorne army.

Ok, first the master :)

bubuh.jpg

Others will follow soon.

bug16

finarfin":3kvzkooo said:
Already 75 pound, not cheap too, but more affordable...

With patience you can pick them up for half that price or less, I paid £22 for mine (yes I am a patient skinflint), but I wouldn't pay over £50 for one.

Back on topic, I'm loving your Daemons. :)

Mutantdale

Amazing minis you have there. Saw these in the battle report recently too.

Love the battle standard that is a piece of art.....

Looks a Nightmare to get that many bloodletters ranked up. Do you number them or just see how it goes?

This lot is making me want to dig out my demons now. damn you... I have already go off the path and painted squats this week my poor undead will never get done....

More pics please :grin:

MD :ugeek:

Back