Dark Elf Warband

Well the leader of one anyway for the moment!

He's a Grenadier Dark Elf and oozes character. I have a few more kicking around and will be painting them up too once I get some bases for them to form the core of a bit of an oldhammer themed skirmish force.

All the best!

Mutantdale

He has girls legs ands looks to be wearing a chainmail dress.. I guess it's defiantly a dark elf ;)
Nice work with the painting.. looking forward to the rest of the warband.

MD :ugeek:

Dreamfish

Administrator
Mutantdale":1bchggmy said:
He has girls legs ands looks to be wearing a chainmail dress.. I guess it's defiantly a dark elf ;)
Nice work with the painting.. looking forward to the rest of the warband.

MD :ugeek:
*scratches his head*

Hmm, never looked at them like that before... :shock:

Hi!

I should have some more bits and bobs to add in the morning, including a captive objective piece and some giant spiders!

All the best!

Hi!

Heres the latest addition:

Its Trixie from Ramshackle Games. I do like Curtis's sculpts and she makes a perfect sacrifice for the evil elven punks too!

I also have a spider demon finished, its a rather naff D&D plastic repaint but will have to do until I can replace it with something more suitable!

All the best!

Hi!

Heres another member of the warband, this time a Witchelf:

Shes originally from the Crucible range from Ral Partha and seems to be suffering from a wardrobe malfunction!

All the best!

Hi!

Heres the latest addition, a Crossbow wielding Darkelf:

He's another Grenadier sculpt but had a miscast face and I lost the tip from his crossbow so had to bodge a new one and give him slightly emo hair...

All the best!

aggro84

Nice stuff!
I really like the color schemes you have chosen.
I particularly enjoy seeing those Grenadier sculpts painted up.

Back