Eldar Pirates & Harlequins!

Frank FJA

I painted some Eldar Pirates for a Rogue Trader scenario I'm running.

img548e47269f08c.jpg

img548e47950d0f1.jpg

img548e4762a2c6c.jpg

I can imagine these guys sneaking around a distant hive world....

Asslessman

Re: Eldar Pirates

Those are quite cool ! Where do these helmets come from ? They really suit the old pirate look the eldars had. I really like those markings too.

Frank FJA

Thanks! They're actually a conversion kit from Forge World, I think the design is a nice touch of retro and modern. I plan on doing more and each Eldar will have their own unique markings.

symphonicpoet

They do look surprisingly like some of the old eldar pirates. Nice to see there are still some adherents to the older aesthetic in the GW orbit. Nicely done.

Suber

Hey, that's right, nice combination of pieces and colours, love the patterns on the helmets.

Frank FJA

Re: Eldar Pirates & Space Marines

Some Space marines for the RT scenario. My buddy and I just finished up a few scenarios, this squad of marines is fresh from Quelling a mutant Rebellion!

you've really captured the oldhammer feel on those models, even though the models aren't very old. i am very impressed with your work!

Frank FJA

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the responses.

Lol if only I could get my hands on a Zoat!

Frank FJA

I painted the last 3 Eldritch Raiders for the squad.

I think the next squad i'll do will have blue armor.

Frank FJA

Finished two more pirate squads. I decided to stick with the scheme afterall, since the collection is only about 20 models i figured that the designs on the helmets were enough to show that even though they had a uniform they were still wild and unique. Also I managed to get my hands on some RT Eldar sculpts, So i'll post them once they arrive in the mail!

symphonicpoet

I must admit, you're doing great work with NEW citadel materials. Wasn't sure it was possible. Very nice and very Oldhammer, in spite of your starting points. Keep it up.

Frank FJA

Thank you, symph. I really appreciate that and I'm happy you guys are enjoying my stuff.

Frank FJA

Ok so my RT era Eldar were in the mail. I'm going to be working on the commanders today.

Frank FJA

These models are very fun to paint! Here are my two Eldar generals.

Champion Lassitae Starfi

Commander Lessei Moondancer

Quick work! They look great, better than the PJ's on the plastic ones I think :).

FYI the leader with the sword is armed with a Jokero digital laser on his pointing finger!

Frank FJA

Here's two Eldar Pirates.

These sculpts are badass, i love painting them. And that's right, Phreedh! The digital weapons are awesome.

Thanks guys!

Back