Some of my oldhammer stuff

digerr

Hear ye fellow Oldhammers,
Im new to this forum but an old warhammer player/painter, so i thought id post some of my old minis here in hope that some of you will enjoy them.
And i guess there will be more to come.

Ere we go

first up some dwarfs.
I painted these guys up some time ago, the Project is sadly somewhat in my icebox cant seem to find enough to build an army yet.

karak_vlag_08.jpg

karak_vlag_07.jpg

karak_vlag_06.jpg

krak_vlag_05.jpg

karak_vlag_04.jpg

krak_vlag_02.jpg

karak_vlag_01.jpg

chaos_dwarf.jpg

And some Undeads for those who like those

necro.jpg

well perhaps this one is not intended to serve as a necromancer .. but he is one to me :razz:

and my converted harry the hammer serve as a vampire lord
harry_vamp.jpg

wight_king.jpg

and one chaos warrior

classic_warrior.jpg

I have had these on Another forum (if anyone saw them) but i guess since they are old i guess they fit in here.

Many thanks
and sorry for the spam

digerr

P.S Dont forget the Goblin Aid D.s

Harry

Lovely painting.
I can always stand to see a few more beautifully painted Dwarves.
Seems you have come to the right place. :grin:

Just John

Loving the dwarves, once I get my Orcs & Goblins sorted they are next in line and your painting is somewhat tasty.

Zhu Bajie

I do Llke your earth tones, very nice. especially on the stunty with the big nose.

digerr":eezt7wqh said:
necro.jpg

well perhaps this one is not intended to serve as a necromancer .. but he is one to me :razz:

He is a slightly resculpted ME 63 Nazgul Lord.

me63nazgullord.jpg

Well I never!

Thantsants

No spam here - just prime cuts! 8-)

Love the battle damaged shields.

In fact I like all the shields - where did the knobbly ones come from?

wytchelf

Loving that Vampire Lord conversion. Especially the face.

I've spent an age trying to find the right figure for mine. Still not found it yet.

Kev.

digerr

Thanks alot for your kind Words, a warm welcome indeed !

@Zhu Bajie, Ahh i did not know that then he will suit as necro even better !

@wytchelf, Thanks i had a hard time finding a suiteble vampire lord myself. The head i used is from a ghoul.

@Thantsants, Thanks im very happy with the shileds myself. they are all from the "new" skeletons.

Cheers

digerr

digerr

Thanks, accually i experimented alot with vallejo crackle medium, but then i stumbled across a crackle paint and with some washes and varnish it turned out like i wanted it. Now im hooked, i use it on all sorts of things hehe

Jaeckel

Hey, pleased to see these dwarfs again. I hope you won't give up your project: these guys are really cool (by the way, how did you paint the shields?)
EDIT: oops, sorry, I've just found the answer at the end of the 1st page :oops:

Naagruz

Nice work! Love the dwarfs.

Looks like you have found Distress Crackle Paint from Ranger. Glorious stuff & it works great with Dorland's as a base.

Mr Saturday

Crackle paint? Good JJJJEEEBBBUUUSS that looks good. I need that stuff NOW. Did you say it was Distress Crackle Paint? Those are some of the best weathered shields I've ever seen. I love your colour choices and general style.

digerr

Thanks !
yes it´s distress indeed, might take some tweaking but its great fun!

Here´s another test i made with it

deathguard_test.jpg

(it´s not really a very old mini, sorry for that hehe)

I recommend .. get it and play around with it !

digerr

Naagruz

In the U.S., scrapbooking stores carry Tim Holtz's stuff. I'd recommend the clear & white.
You can actually just add pigment to the clear, like you would with a medium, & it works normally.

Back